Reviews for Guy Love
evil older sister chapter 1 . 1/2
Oh my goddess you need a warning on those last few lines. I am reading at work and I really don't want my co workers to ask why I just snorted my brains into the screen. Other than that this was fantastic
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
HA!1 Of course Hannibal would have to walk out at the wrong Q&A.
The-Time-Travelling-Hippie chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
This is hilarious! You're a genius, well done.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
This was just brilliant! A budding friendship in a wacky and totally believable fashion. Loves it!
Starblaze and Solaris chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
From the summary, I wasn't sure I'd like it. Now I've finished it, it's on my bookmarks list. Enough said.
Solaris
omega1979 chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
i could so envsion this scene in the movie, a really great job x
SupernaturalGeek chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
What a wonderful way to show how their friendship progressed offscreen, and hilariously funny as well.

I particularly loved the ending. Poor Hannibal, it really probably is best if he just doesn't ask.

I must also just add that the characterisation was spot-on throughout, for instance I could genuinely picture Bradley Cooper and Sharlto Copley giggling like children while Liam Neeson stared at them in that last bit.
Hoodoo chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
Obviously I read this gem on the other site, but obviously it needed re-reading and re-reviewing because it, obviously, is awesome.

You are too, obviously. :)
Crazy Fool Stiney chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
This story is so freaking brilliant and completely IC that I can hear them perfectly through the whole thing. I love it! :D :D
Dinogeek chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
Hannibal is backing away slowly... XD This was hilarious. And SO CUTE HOLY CRAP! :D

pixiepatti chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
Loved this. Thanks!
mayalewis16 chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I LOVED this story! Great Job!
Chezzers chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Oh how brilliant! Love it. I really like the way you fitted it into the whole story as well. And those last six lines... Just perfect. I'm laughing so hard! Well done and good luck!
Chelsey x x x