Reviews for Scripted Drama
metal rider chapter 6 . 2/2/2013
and Robbie dies when on the fifth day they took the last pint of blood in his body
Guest chapter 6 . 1/17/2013
magnificent. that's all that needs to be said.
Elimere chapter 6 . 11/15/2012
Scary stuff. You know how to write a good thriller. It's well written has a nice plot and I very much enjoyed reading it.
As for continuing it, while I abhor endings, sometimes you just have to know when to say stop. This was a nice simple ending to a very sweet story. Any more is simply unnecessary.
Braxenimos chapter 6 . 10/24/2012
I enjoyed this little story. Though it did seem a bit a rushed, as if you had things you wanted to get down and decided to plow through some of the details to get their. Don't worry, though. I do it, too. Just gotta learn to relax and let the details flow.

All in all I loved your breakdown of the Jade character, digging into what makes her tick. And even though you seemed to have rushed through her development, it was still quite enjoyable.
Braxenimos chapter 5 . 10/24/2012
Whoa. You surprised me with this chapter. You amped up your game this time around.

Almost made me cry there for a minute.
Braxenimos chapter 4 . 10/24/2012
I quite enjoyed the parallels between the script and Jade. Kind of jealous, actually.
Braxenimos chapter 2 . 10/24/2012
Hi. Yes. Hello!

You come with a strong recommendation from SKRowling, my friend. And while this has been short so far, I love the way that Tori sees Jade. You really thought that part through, it seems.
Quitting Time chapter 6 . 10/19/2012
Nice Story
SKRowling chapter 6 . 10/13/2012
okay. so you like to rush your endings...

your dialogue starts to get a little corny when you do that.

I liked the story overall though you create characters that are incredibly real, but you also have to add more dimension to them. a lot of what they do seems to come out of no where. this story was very very Jade which means you went deep into what she felt and why she did the things she did... but you totally dropped the ball at the end.

work on developing your characters all the way and keeping them. It is almost like you don't know how to transition them from frienemies to lovers. it needs to happen a bit more gradually.

I am saying this because in your profile you said you take constructive criticism. I hope I am being constructive. I know I am not the greatest writer or anything so I hope what I did write is helpful at least.

Great story!
SKRowling chapter 4 . 10/13/2012
They're not in intensive care? is she just in a Comma?
SKRowling chapter 3 . 10/13/2012
I love Andre... he can handle her I hope Bade doesn't get back together on the show and they keep the Jandre going... but alas... I know it ain't to be.
SKRowling chapter 2 . 10/13/2012
dude! did not see that comming.
SKRowling chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
awwww... Jade is so mean! but hell I totally feel her.
Red Velvet is love chapter 2 . 10/9/2012
Oh no!
Guest chapter 6 . 9/17/2012
This is seriously one of THE BEST stories I have read. So PLEASE update soon. PLEASE! Or atleast make a sequel.