Reviews for Sacrifice
LK chapter 7 . 10/4
(-)
Azera-v chapter 7 . 6/23
Hope you still plan on continuing.
DannyPhantomPhandom chapter 7 . 6/13
I read this a year ago, and it evident that was a story you wrote with so much emotion. I recall this being a book full of angst, depression, and regret. It gave me thoughts that would keep me up all night. To think someone would copy your work without permission, or even acknowledgement that it was not theirs is pathetic to say the least. Your work gave me Sparks of hope and inspiration to write my own works on Wattpad. Which I did. I may never be able to write emotion as well as you, but you will continue to inspire me to try at least.
AstroGravity Phan chapter 7 . 3/13
I cried a bit. Sooo touching
Melina chapter 7 . 2/12
Hi!

Great and interesting fanfiction. I'd love if you could continue the story. This is one of the best fanfictions I've ever read, thank you for such a great story. You write the story with care, realistic and with true emotions and I deeply appreciate it.
I really liked the care you described Vlad had for Danny. It just fits the show perfectly and explains Vlad's complex relationship with Danny and his family.
I've always liked and still really like Danny Phantom. Who am I kidding, I love the show and miss it. It's so sad when they cancelled the show. But, I've heard rumours about it coming back, when the characters are 10 years older. Isn't exiting?! I just hope they don't make the comeback bad, it would ruin my view on the show.

Please continue writing, it would make my day.

Greetings Melina

I don't want to be rude or nag, but could you please update the story? If you do, I would read it immediately.
Plunny.Empress chapter 6 . 2/10
Oh my God... -ripped up into little tiny pieces- The feels... Thank you so much for writing, posting, and updating this. :) It is a fantastic story. :) I really look forward to what happens next! Also, I'm really sorry that someone is plagarizing your story. D: Shame on them! You are an amazing writer and do not deserve that. :( I hope something can be done. :( Either way, thank YOU for sharing this with us. :) I really appreciate you. :) Take care and I hope things are going well. :D
Hey January 2017 is basically over and no update. I hope your doing well though, it's just you left us on a cliff hanger but college is important I hope things are going great. Have a great day.
MonsterousThings chapter 7 . 1/25
This is so sad... and so beautiful. I actually teared up which is rare in my case. Reading this, I found a new respect for the dead; only because I haven't lost anyone dear to me yet, so it's hard to understand through text; This is absolutely one of the best sad stories I've ever read.

Thank you.
KitKat816 chapter 7 . 1/18
Can't WAIT for this next chapter! Good luck at school, mine is killing me at the mo... XP
RedHeadsRock1010 chapter 7 . 11/1/2016
I absolutely love this story and honest to god hope that you bring Danny back, but i'd just love an update even if that doesnt happen! Thank you for making this fantastic story!
PhoenixPhantom4106 chapter 7 . 10/31/2016
actually*
PhoenixPhantom4106 chapter 7 . 10/31/2016
Don't worry, chap! I actually came from the words you said to my on Wattpad. I'm HorseDiva, so... :P I gotta tell my readers this because I acrually gave her credit and not you. I love it BTW and it wasn't you with bad luck.
PhoenixPhantom4106 chapter 4 . 10/31/2016
There's this thing called: Electrifying. Like Frankenweenie
PhoenixPhantom4106 chapter 3 . 10/30/2016
wow, to think that Danny didn't care for his life and just puts himself in danger just so he could get killed makes me feel... not alone.
PhoenixPhantom4106 chapter 3 . 10/30/2016
April 3rd: My older brother's birthday. He's not Fearless or strong. Just a wimpy kid who picks on his younger sister to take his anger out on. Weird. I do the same to him, too. Just because I was depressed at the time. Now he's gone to a boarding school and I feel free; happier.