Reviews for Guild Wars
Miles Upshur chapter 29 . 6/11/2014
Fantastic story! I couldn't wait to get to the next chapter and you just made me hungry for more! Now I'm going to move on to the next one and I already have high hopes. You truly have talent!
Raizgriz98 chapter 29 . 2/11/2014
Heiwako is the person that told me to read this story, you do not dissapoint my friend. Keep up on the excellent work!
RavenTheHunter chapter 29 . 3/15/2013
Loved, loved, LOVED this story! Even better since it's an original, not just a "follow this or that questline" fic! Only thing I had an issue with was the whole calling Lachance "Buddy" thing; I dunno, it seems so out-of-character to me. But that's a small thing to get over; in fact, your KaNack series has earned the honor of being saved to my personal e-book library (And trust me, that's not something I do lightly; usually I'm content to just bookmark fics in my browser or tablet and read them online; it takes something special to make a fic I want to take with me even when I can't access the web!) Way to go, and I hope to read more from you!
Eno Hlaalu chapter 29 . 11/7/2012
Morag Tong Dark Brotherhood.

And that's all there is to say on the matter.

May the Webspinner forever guide us.
MrDenim chapter 23 . 10/14/2012
... ... ...Yeah they didn't buy it, guaranteed.
Lord fran-sama chapter 29 . 10/12/2012
Good ending to the story, love reading your fics
Trapinchh chapter 29 . 10/11/2012
No! Don't stop! Your stories are that of a true author. I know I haven't reviewed on any of your chapters, but that is because I was so engrossed in them! I've read all 3 and all of them were amazing! You could do so much more with the DB think. Make Vy have his own trilogy, play through Skyrim. Fill the plot holes. You did it with our beloved Spectral Assassin, do it with something else. Please! If you still don't have ideas I can help!
CuZ D chapter 29 . 10/10/2012
Amazing! Fantastico! Bravo! Bellatisiamo! Pragag! Beyond all praise! Truly an amazing story! Your story has brought such an inspiration to me, honestly, it's just brilliant. Beyond all I could say, it was an amazing and lovely read. Times where I was sad, laughing, sitting in amusement and my friends would ask: "What are you smiling at dude!?" Truthfully, thank you. You've grown in this story, not to even mention your other two terric stories.:) I CAN NOT wait for the Winterhold Five! It's gonna rockz!:D:P I suppose at this point, I should reflect on the criticisms... Which are nothings!:P Lol, but here's to an amazing story. *applause* *applause* *applause*

Lol, but once again, thank you.:)

Your fan,
CuZ D.:)
MightyMerlin chapter 29 . 10/10/2012
That was an excellent chapter :) Really liked how KaNack justified allowing Brelyna to stay in the sanctuary to Nazir, and how Brelyna did the same thing...and getting Babettes approval as well (no easy feat XD)
Had to grin at KaNack wrestling with Lucien as well...and as for who the next Dark Brotherhood Spirit would be, that was a nice little twist...I was expecting someone else tbh XD

Its been a pleasure to read this, well done and thank you so much for your efforts in writing this, it is a brilliant story! _
LadyDragon1316 chapter 29 . 10/10/2012
YAY! Haha! Lucien's melodrama. Love it. Nice ending. You might want to change the status of this story to 'complete'. And I will definitely read your Winterhold Five story once you get it up.
Heiwako chapter 29 . 10/10/2012
Thanks for having me along for the ride!

Great work as always. You're a pleasure to beta for.
CuZ D chapter 28 . 10/10/2012
Okay, I no longer hate you, he's not dead. *Fetches book* lol., BUT ANYWAY! I hope you make a chapter where we see Dinya die... Lol... Awwww! So is Brelyna gonna join the Brotherhood? That would rock! I loved this chapter! It's amazing how this story has progressed, but please update soon!:)
ShadowedFang chapter 28 . 10/9/2012
And so we witness the most recent fall of the Morag Tong, I always liked the Brotherhood better anyway. It's been a long ride, and we've seen all of the characters learn and grow. Thank you for writing and sharing your stories with us.
Trapinchh chapter 28 . 10/9/2012
This the last chapter?
LadyDragon1316 chapter 28 . 10/9/2012
SCORE! I sort of figured that public calling out was coming and the outcome was assumed but still satisfying to read. Thank you for keeping KaNack alive. I know Kanack deserves to be the Spirit of the Dark Brotherhood, and poor Mr One-Ear deserves to be Listener. But it's nice to see the lizard get a happy ending.
I'm guessing one last wrap-up chapter? Maybe two?