Reviews for A Marriage of Convenience
WhiteBaron chapter 27 . 1/11
Well, you and I, fell out of love/ And it looks like we might have made it/ We've made it to the end

Blur - To The End
April-Showers82 chapter 27 . 9/19/2014
This story is one heck of a rollercoaster ride! Please continue it! I love the fact that Jake and Bella have finally found love in each other.
bellasmomma chapter 27 . 9/17/2014
Damn got in to this story, but it is incomplete :( Please finish.
itsblackandwhite chapter 27 . 8/28/2014
I love ur stories and I hope u haven't lost the inspiration for writing this story. It seems so close to an end. It's creeping up to almost a yr of not updating. I hope RL isn't kicking u too hard.
plainjanedee chapter 27 . 7/13/2014
Really good story. I enjoyed the character direction, the way you took their core traits and just put a little spin on it.

Following, so that if you ever come back to finish, I can find out what happens next. :)
corkykellems chapter 27 . 4/18/2014
OMG...I love this story...holding breath here...craving more...Great Job...Thanks
Lasaraleena chapter 27 . 4/10/2014
I really hope you haven't abandoned this story. It's really good and I'm looking forward to the ending :) Can't wait to read more.
lytebrytehybrid88 chapter 27 . 1/7/2014
Why would they move up the court date and will they get their hea? What's billy hiding or does he already have the child waiting for the moment to reveal him or her? Hoe is Edward able to do anything else with no money backing him anymore?
Anony chapter 27 . 12/27/2013
So I just read this story all over again because I love it so much and I decided I'd write another review.

I wonder how much drama they will have to endure? I mean what was the package billy wS talking about that he had someone watch over?
And what is the secret that Edward is threatening to reveal about Lauren... Did she really have the baby and gave it up for adoption? Oh my that would be a twist.

But I fear what Edward has planned next and can't wAit to read what happens next!

Hope all is going well with you now and that life is less hectic now after the holidays!
Coleegirl chapter 27 . 12/18/2013
Update?
Emma chapter 27 . 12/9/2013
Oooh this is such a good story! Im dieing to know what Lauren really did, and see jake and bella get their happy ending. I really hope you can finish this story. I have read a few of your stories and i always enjoy them so much because you never know whats coming next. I like the way you throw in other plots too such as Paul possibly cheating on Rachel. You always keep the story intresting. Crossing ma fingers for an update
Hanna chapter 27 . 11/9/2013
Thank you for such a great story. I wish you good luck with everything going on in your life.
DBABY0412 chapter 27 . 11/2/2013
Are you go in to finish the story. Its really good
Guest chapter 27 . 10/29/2013
Still hopping you update soon! Don't think people have forgotten about this masterpiece!
alixandria chapter 27 . 10/14/2013
Can't wait for the next ch. You rock.