Reviews for A Marriage of Convenience
corkykellems chapter 27 . 4/18
OMG...I love this story...holding breath here...craving more...Great Job...Thanks
Lasaraleena chapter 27 . 4/10
I really hope you haven't abandoned this story. It's really good and I'm looking forward to the ending :) Can't wait to read more.
lytebrytehybrid88 chapter 27 . 1/7
Why would they move up the court date and will they get their hea? What's billy hiding or does he already have the child waiting for the moment to reveal him or her? Hoe is Edward able to do anything else with no money backing him anymore?
Anony chapter 27 . 12/27/2013
So I just read this story all over again because I love it so much and I decided I'd write another review.

I wonder how much drama they will have to endure? I mean what was the package billy wS talking about that he had someone watch over?
And what is the secret that Edward is threatening to reveal about Lauren... Did she really have the baby and gave it up for adoption? Oh my that would be a twist.

But I fear what Edward has planned next and can't wAit to read what happens next!

Hope all is going well with you now and that life is less hectic now after the holidays!
Coleegirl chapter 27 . 12/18/2013
Update?
Emma chapter 27 . 12/9/2013
Oooh this is such a good story! Im dieing to know what Lauren really did, and see jake and bella get their happy ending. I really hope you can finish this story. I have read a few of your stories and i always enjoy them so much because you never know whats coming next. I like the way you throw in other plots too such as Paul possibly cheating on Rachel. You always keep the story intresting. Crossing ma fingers for an update
Hanna chapter 27 . 11/9/2013
Thank you for such a great story. I wish you good luck with everything going on in your life.
DBABY0412 chapter 27 . 11/2/2013
Are you go in to finish the story. Its really good
Guest chapter 27 . 10/29/2013
Still hopping you update soon! Don't think people have forgotten about this masterpiece!
alixandria chapter 27 . 10/14/2013
Can't wait for the next ch. You rock.
twimama77 chapter 27 . 10/9/2013
SO VERY VERY AWESOME!
wasnotthe1 chapter 27 . 10/1/2013
I'm dying to know the real story with Lauren. Even though your life is crazy right now, in glad you're still finding time to write
RedRoses5 chapter 27 . 9/28/2013
Great chapter, can't wait to read what happens next. Update soon:)
weekaa1313 chapter 27 . 9/28/2013
i really admire you, author... you rock!
Summers Rain 26 chapter 27 . 9/26/2013
I am so happy that Bella and Jacob are falling more and more in love every day. I agree with Bills decision to have Rebecca’s remain cremated. If the black family would have had a funeral for Rebecca the media would have ruined it. Lauran is dumb ass hell she deserves everything that Edward does to her. I still can’t wait to find out what the big secret is that Edward is holding over Lauran’s head. I hope that Bella does not loose custody of her daughter. I can’t wait until Lauran and Edward get caught for trying to ruin other peoples live and get put in jail for the rest of their lives where their both belong. I hope that later on that Bella can reconnect with the Cullens for that Charlotte will get to know her other grandparents. Once again great chapter and I am looking forward to the next update.