Reviews for Age Of Innocence
KyloRen'sgirl213 chapter 1 . 2/11
I wish
LadySesshy chapter 1 . 12/8/2017
Could you write one based on the original TV show? I much prefer Barnabas in it over the film.
Emery Potter chapter 2 . 3/11/2017
And despite it all, I still feel bad for Angelique.
Guest chapter 12 . 2/13/2016
this is ridiculous! What kind of person faints this often?
Guest chapter 9 . 2/11/2016
you suck
Takahashi Amaya chapter 7 . 11/22/2014
Is it Caesar or Cesar
HalfMaskedWholeHeart chapter 3 . 7/19/2014
I think Sammie is growing on Mrs. Filch. Poor girl. I hope she learns how to read and write soon!
HalfMaskedWholeHeart chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
Hello! I read one of your Sweeney Todd stories and it was awesome! And I just love Dark Shadows and this story sounds so awesome and I love your OCs! They are so believable! Lol I'm a new fan of yours! XD
xfoundmyselfinwonderlandx chapter 25 . 5/31/2014
Loved this! Great fic! :)
Courtney chapter 25 . 8/24/2013
F*ck yeah!- for happy endings!
Sorceress of the Trees chapter 25 . 8/8/2013
I finally saw Dark Shadows, so I promptly came to your page to read your stories.
I'm pretty sure this was the first time reading a story and wouldn't have mind if OC that ends up with the guy died.
Of course I was silently hoping there would be a sequel if she did die, lol.
Makrciana chapter 25 . 7/30/2013
I confess i was a little disconnected with this story, because the time that happened between updates. But I have to say, that it was only a matter of started to read the last chapter to remember why I was so caught by this before.
It was a great ending. A great ending for a great story (one of my favorites).
Congrats to you and thanks for sharing this story with us!
BelleinWonderland chapter 25 . 7/28/2013
Awesome story! I actually enjoyed this more than the original Tim Burton Dark Shadows film. I like the chemistry and slow changing relationship between Barnabus/Samantha. I also like what you did with Josette (Victoria), she has a much better role here than she did in the film imo. Great job with old fashioned language and keeping everyone in character. Loved it the ending too! :)
Lina Marie chapter 25 . 7/22/2013