Reviews for Age Of Innocence
DaniNatureGirl313 chapter 25 . 4/12
Two words: sequel...please. That is all. (giggle)
Courtney chapter 25 . 8/24/2013
F*ck yeah!- for happy endings!
Sorceress of the Trees chapter 25 . 8/8/2013
I finally saw Dark Shadows, so I promptly came to your page to read your stories.
I'm pretty sure this was the first time reading a story and wouldn't have mind if OC that ends up with the guy died.
Of course I was silently hoping there would be a sequel if she did die, lol.
Makrciana chapter 25 . 7/30/2013
I confess i was a little disconnected with this story, because the time that happened between updates. But I have to say, that it was only a matter of started to read the last chapter to remember why I was so caught by this before.
It was a great ending. A great ending for a great story (one of my favorites).
Congrats to you and thanks for sharing this story with us!
BelleinWonderland chapter 25 . 7/28/2013
Awesome story! I actually enjoyed this more than the original Tim Burton Dark Shadows film. I like the chemistry and slow changing relationship between Barnabus/Samantha. I also like what you did with Josette (Victoria), she has a much better role here than she did in the film imo. Great job with old fashioned language and keeping everyone in character. Loved it the ending too! :)
Lina Marie chapter 25 . 7/22/2013
So beautiful :)
VesperLogan12 chapter 25 . 7/22/2013
You definitely scared me! It was a brilliant ending though. I've loved the whole story, you had me hooked right from the beginning. i'm actually a little sad it's finished! ;)
Bryan Cranston chapter 25 . 7/15/2013
That was a wonderful ending! I'm really glad to see it ended on a happier note. Great story! :D
LabyFan23 chapter 25 . 7/15/2013
Fantastic ending! One of my favorites so far! :) I am so sad to see this end, but it was amazing to follow! :) Fantastic job! I look forward to more updates on your other amazing stories! :)
XantheXV chapter 25 . 7/15/2013
A fitting end for an amazing story. Sad to see it end, but I thoroughly enjoyed the journey, my friend.
Leyshla Gisel chapter 25 . 7/15/2013
Perfect, amazing, fantastic ending! ;D
RippahGoneWolf chapter 25 . 7/15/2013
I loved this story from the beginning to end! I had a great time!
HelloBruiser chapter 25 . 7/15/2013
What a lovely happy ending! So glad that things worked out for them. And a baby! Awh, everyone loves babies..unless they're screaming a person's ear off. Really though, what an awesome way to end a wonderful story.

-Bretly
xxPaige23xx chapter 25 . 7/15/2013
Amazing ending.
MissMisc3 chapter 25 . 7/15/2013
EEks! That was a great ending to this wonderful story. Beautifully well-written, intense action, the gamut of emotions...
Very exciting and incredibly fitting. Also: Squee. :D

Great work! Love the role Josette played in this, by the way. You're one of the best - thanks for doing what you do!