Reviews for Painful Reminders
Leigh4 chapter 5 . 12/29/2014
Wow, this story is really good. Loved hoe you described Murdock. He is my favorite A-team character. Please continue
Moviemuncher chapter 5 . 10/11/2013
Oh please please please update soon! This is so sad and Poor Murdock- I love him to pieces. So I must read more of this fantadtic fic!
Susan chapter 5 . 6/29/2013
I am looking forward to some new chapters!
Guest chapter 5 . 6/16/2013
I reeeaally like this! The guys' behaviour and reactions seem very true to the characters' and the flashback was great. That little piece of info that Face gave away in his thoughts was interesting: that he too has been hiding in a restroom stall at some time.
PS You go to "edit story" and replace chapter to write a new one. Just upload your old chapter and edit that one DS
The-Time-Travelling-Hippie chapter 5 . 4/30/2013
Woohoo! Awesome update, sad, but awesome. Next chapter, pweeaseeeee.
Sandilynn Petersen chapter 5 . 4/29/2013
I might have to reread the previous chapters to get the continuity of your story again but once again I'm taken by the descriptions of what Face is seeing. He is concerned without being all mushy and sentimental about it. Of course none of the guys would react like a female to one of their own hurting. You kept their masculinity intact and I like that. No, Face shouldn't let this one go. Thanks for dealing with Murdock's pain in the way I think Face (and Murdock, for that matter) would have. I really like this story.
THEBATMANIMPOSTER chapter 4 . 4/16/2013
'Nuff said
thecathedral22 chapter 4 . 3/26/2013
WOW! This flashback was very real in my opinion. Porcelain friend – it was hilarious! I really liked this chapter. The whole story is very good and it hit home to me, the only thing is that you should put the chapters on more frequently, as not only you are a pretty sad fellow...Hint, hint, hint... :)
Tavish chapter 4 . 3/25/2013
poor poor murdock. why do you torture him so?!
The-Time-Travelling-Hippie chapter 4 . 3/25/2013
So glad for an update! Poor Murdock :( Nooooo!
Sandilynn Petersen chapter 4 . 3/25/2013
This is very good. I don't mind flashbacks myself since I think they are necessary sometimes to show how a person came to the point they are and, as in this case, why they react the way they do. His attempt, for example, at self-preservation at the beginning of the flashback where he doesn't talk, tries not to speak in his own Southern drawl, could explain why he escapes into so many personas and accents. I like the transition at the end where he realizes it's Face he has pinned. His reaction to what he's done is heartbreaking. Face is definitely going to have a difficult time with him. I eagerly await your next update.
Rouxmans chapter 4 . 3/25/2013
This is getting very interesting, can't wait for the next chapter. Would love to know how Face and the others is going to handle this. Please update soon.
The-Time-Travelling-Hippie chapter 3 . 3/6/2013
SO glad to see an update in this! Yippee! I wonder if Murdock is tripping out or something.
Tavish chapter 3 . 3/5/2013
awwwww my poor murdock! make face make it better! can't wait for the next update! 3
Darkheart13666 chapter 2 . 1/24/2013
Please keep this story going its a good one I like the way you describe Murdocks madness :)