Reviews for END OF THE ETERNITY ALTERNATIVE: Road to The Unlimited
mega1987 chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
sorry for the sudden review from me without reading the whole story.

i did tried to understand your story but you OC...

Kinda stands out as some sort of marty... UBW, the distortion of Shirou Emiya who strive to save everyone... a brother of Cobray Gordon, unless adopted, which he's also a clone of Ingram...

Kinda lost interest to your story.

forgive this critic review... but I hope you can refine in your later stories.
Guest chapter 25 . 5/3/2013
Hey it's me again I tell you the rest of the description.
When world of origin/alternative/unlimited is at stable condition an ex-nazi scientist accidently created a experiment that merge the unlimited world into the A.C.E World, the problem with the A.C.E World is that the world is trap in global war 2075/2076 with not just neo-fasict terrorist, but also an alien species of modernized neuroi, their old enemy beta, But also a second cold war like in the call of duty black ops 2.
World description:
The world was set in bravo centauri year 2375 merge between the alternative ver. Of 1944, year 2015
Crossover:
Call of duty MW series& Black ops series
Strike witches
Muv-luv (main Unit)
DMC, Negima
Gundam seed series, Gundam 00 series (for another unit)
Macross zero, macross frontier (Another main unit for the air force)
Guest chapter 25 . 5/3/2013
How about your next story mix not just muv-luv
Nanoha, and other cross-over:
Here I tell you. Did you know about philadelphia experiment. If you do I tell you in your story it say about break the world incident what if there's a source behind the world merging incident.
The story is when beta are gone or it is gone. An unknown phenomena cause world merging to another world which throw them into world year 2375 or a.c.e (alternative cosmic era) 2075 I'll tell you the rest
Guest chapter 20 . 1/15/2013
Nice to see so much progress on the story, but I am wondering what happened with the other elements/anime/chars, that appear in resonance. Nice twist with the UBW, but I am wondering why Ave can sustain the reality marble for so long.
420BlazeItMLG chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Keep it up
Blue Bragon chapter 18 . 1/5/2013
So Ave is limit breaking into Unlimited Blade Works... wow, even if it felt a bit forced; somehow I ended up liking it. I still feel that you should have given him an original Reality Marble to demonstrate his resolve (if that was your intention) as I feel UBW is too closely tied to Shirou Emiya. Ave should be an unique person, one shaped by his ideals and actions, and thus it would be awesome if that crystallized into a whole unique reality marble, if only to really represent the person Ave is.

Anyhow aside from that one part I quite liked several points from this:

I liked the scenes with the Infinities and the ATX team, although I question why the Alt and Kyousuke is in a stealth mission, I just liked seeing Excellen just save Inia from her pursuers. I liked to see Yui's cadet squard kicking ass in their white Takemis, and the silly conversation they had. Also for a moment I though that Kazusa would take interest into both Yuuya and Yui,and take both to form a OT3. I also enjoyed Ryusei, Lat and Mai, and I hope we get to see the SRX use the HTB into a hive and shoot it into the moon, even if it does not really make sense.

Rereading the last chapter I noticed that Yuuya and Tarisa where using standard IJA Type-94s, and not the Type 94 Second Phase II that they should have by this stage, in comparison with the anime. But if I remember, the XFJ has not completed the Stage two prototypes yet, so I understand. Also, I hope that the god the terrorist wordship is something like Perfectio or 3 final boss, because I get the feeling that is the sort of monster that is influencing and distorting this world.

Anyhow the biggest problem in this chapter was the formatting, you could use line breaks to divide scenes better. It is very jarring to just be reading about Ryusei and co kicking ass, and suddenly jump to Aves inner world/mindscape.

Anyhow, I hope you continue and that next chapter we to see Yuuya and Takeru kicking ass in their Type-94s; and that we get to see the advance plots of other series you might have included. The terrorist hijack from Eclipse is taking too much time, and I really want to know the status of the other areas of the world, like Seattle (even if it is just to see Hibiki and Touma from FORCE).
Blue Bragon chapter 17 . 12/27/2012
Shu meet Yuuko... wow.

I like this, but I feel like you are doing too much, slow down and detail things. Also what happened to Tohma and the others, are they in Seattle? Also, if you have PTs, shouldn't TSAB just concentrate on producing the Lion series, or getting Tesla Drives and Gravity Weapons (you have the Granzon) to TSFs and the Xb-70. Hell just give the GN particle tech to UN and start mass producing GNXs, plus having strong battleships like the Wolfram and the Claudia they could help with an Hive Infiltration by bombing everything with Arc-en-Ciels (even if the reactors are underground, everything helps).

I guess I am rambling, but well keep it up.
Sky Zephyrus chapter 16 . 12/19/2012
Yuuko, meet Shu.
World, meet Granzon.
BETA...meet your end.

Shu: *smirk* Black Hole Cluster, fire.

*BOOM!*
Guest chapter 15 . 12/7/2012
make them play Armored Core 5 on the Xbox! and also Ace Combat 6 :P, it'll give them crazy ideas after they see Armored Cores and the Nosferatu lol
Benji Himura chapter 5 . 9/19/2012
The story is prety good, it is really nice to see the background events that led to what happened in your other fic. I am really looking forward to see what will happen next.