Reviews for Reverse Tide
marco. going bald. i-omg
silverchiarixx chapter 3 . 5/10
MARCO'S PICTURE IS BEAUTY
LadyTeldra chapter 8 . 7/27/2014
I realized there was a pie question I never answered... So, cheese cake pie. Yes, cheese cake shaped as a pie. There are very few deserts or sweets I eat. Sheppard's pie might count, but I only like that sometimes and if made a certain way... So Meh.

Also, its quite common for me to use Shared Docs. In fact, a friend and I have a fan fiction account we cowrite on that uses that method. It was probably a bad idea, we tend to feed each other's insanity. Not to mention all the other uses, I adore it.
LadyTeldra chapter 3 . 7/27/2014
-sits dejectedly in a corner- I can't even fold a square, much less anything more complicated. Lost more than a bit of dexterity in my hands due to an accident a few years back, not that I could do origami in the first place. I did manage to regain my ability to play piano, but not to the same extent and harps are out of the question.

Poor Ace. I'm pretty sure time travel gives everyone a headache, but Luffy on top of it? I pity him in a way.
Yvonne Park chapter 8 . 1/23/2014
Haha Benns dense-ness is cracking me up! I'd love to read more if there is more. :)

-Yvonne
94Insane chapter 8 . 1/9/2014
LMAO. Benn is sooo dense. Loved the story. You have to continue it pleeaase. It is so funny. At least until the aces return to their places
94Insane chapter 6 . 1/9/2014
Who wrote red hair and a strawhat ? Didn't find it.
Leite Destiny chapter 8 . 12/22/2013
I think I've already commented enough; loving your stories xD
HMP chapter 8 . 11/25/2013
Lol, oh silly Benn
HMP chapter 6 . 11/25/2013
Lol, I shall remember this day as the day that Luffy was smarter than Shanks XD
HMP chapter 2 . 11/25/2013
Lol, Ace shinanigans! 3
FrozenLemonade chapter 8 . 10/15/2013
We're quite curious about how poor, little Ace fares. His being sucked into such dipshit and all. Thatch might have given him lifelong mental scars while grown-ups are having fun.
ShoesSOS13 chapter 8 . 8/20/2013
Did the time traveling affect Benn's head?
Mon Esprit Libre chapter 8 . 8/2/2013
hahaha that last line

are you ever going to continue this?