Reviews for Devotions
unknown chapter 7 . 5/20/2014
please continue, its a pity for such story to not be completed.
ANA chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
finishthis story puh lease?

devotions
jeng chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
hey!

i like dis story of yers!

please tryto finish it

please?
Hardcore chapter 7 . 3/26/2006
It's 2006! Are you planning on dropping the story? Why the long- way long- cliff hanger? *fumes angrily*
jadehaku chapter 7 . 8/13/2005
wow, what a cliffy,please,please,please update your story it's verry good.
Shimmering Rose Petals chapter 6 . 7/11/2005
I hope you find your inspiration soon. I'll be waiting for the next part to come.

Quality over Quanity(sp).
RaevanDawn chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
::pouts:: Are you ever going to update this? It's the sweetest story ever...
Shimmering Rose Petals chapter 7 . 5/20/2005
Whoa two years already..

What a long cliffhanger..

Come back soon and update!

Everything between Umi and Armatus is just getting addicting!
a n g e l . w 1 n g chapter 7 . 1/9/2005
IT'S 2005 LADY! Uh...Happy holidays and New Year. NOW WHERE'S THE NEXT CHAPTER? You're killing me! There are officially NO good Rayearth fanfictions left. Umi-chan3 ditched Rayearth...and disappeared...and so did you, and a lot of other people!

Ah...atleast send me a e-mail to let me know you're alive. And tell me if you'll ever continue this fiction, so I dont have false hopes. -" e-mail me at CHRiST33NAx3

[can't login 'cause I already reviewed-"]
blazingIcEph0eniX chapter 7 . 10/25/2004
Ah...it's been more than a year now. I still look fowward to your next update! Ah...I hope you'll update soon. Good lucks. ]

[What a bad, bad author treating her readers like this. Tsk tsk.]
Silvanus16 chapter 7 . 10/13/2004
Okay, I know I emailed you already but I'm gonna say the same thing again. This story is absolutely fantastic and it's a shame you've taken over a year... correction, it has been over a YEAR since you've updated. 'Stay tuned for chapter eight' well I am, patiently. But as Armatus said, patience wears thin... and I want to read more! At least email me and tell me how the progress is going. (Leloo589 ) Or do you even check your email? Otherwise you would have gotten my other review that I stuck in your inbox. Cya soon... right. (nods head) Yeah. Soon. Cya! P
Terra chapter 7 . 7/19/2004
Whoa. Scary. I wonder what will happen next, I really do.
Umi-chan3 chapter 7 . 7/17/2004
Wow, it's been a long time since I've been on fanfiction. School *sighs*, work *double sighs*. Anyway, as soon as I got back on (i.e. as soon as I remembered my password) I went straight to your name to see if you'd updated, and you had! So yey! I had to re-read a lot of the story, and it was just as brilliant the second time around. So please, next chapter! I want Clef to get there and kick ass! Ha! Great job, awesome plot, but you already know that. .
kage.exe chapter 7 . 6/24/2004
...
bleu comme l'hiver chapter 7 . 6/22/2004
I read your status update...Er...quite late...It was dated April, and now it's June. ._.;; I hope you will update soon. Ah...you're killing me with your lack of update! [ I'm going to kill you! x] I just hope that all is well, and more importantly THAT YOU UPDATE SOON. x] *Is still obsessed with your fiction*