Reviews for SGU 3 Years
Is this story finished
nkowaliuk chapter 1 . 3/22/2015
Yours is the best SGU fic I have found and I am enjoying it very much. It was terrible that they abandoned the show and I hope you don't do the same with this fic, I would absolutely love to see it completed.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/8/2014
u need to kkeep goin with this story
nathan chapter 5 . 11/6/2014
hope u keep goin with it
Guest chapter 5 . 10/5/2014
u goin to keep goin on with the story
orionastro chapter 5 . 10/1/2014
very good story so far , i hope you can update this awesome story Soon . cant hardly wait for the next chapters.
nkowaliuk chapter 5 . 9/22/2014
Are you planning on finishing this?
Guest chapter 5 . 9/17/2014
keep goin
Bing Bing 9312 chapter 5 . 9/19/2014
Alright. I don't usually leave reviews but for two exceptions: if the story is awesome, or if I REALLY want the author to continue writing because I'm enjoying the story. The latter is the reason in your story's case. I really like this. I always felt Stargate Universe was ended (cancelled) far too soon. I therefore greatly enjoy reading about possible continuations. Yours is intriguing. Most I've read seem to give an offhand explanation as to how Eli survived and then jump straight to the end of the journey to the next galaxy. I'm liking reading about Eli's experience during those three years so far. I also like the way you jump back and forth between Eli's experience and little flashes of the crew coming out of stasis. Also, I'm glad you brought Atlantis into this. I always thought they should have at least referenced it more in the show. Anyway, I really like your story and I can't wait to read more.
Alex Mcpherson chapter 5 . 9/17/2014
Nice update. Working on next chapter?
qingbest chapter 5 . 9/16/2014
YES YES IT UPDATES! Very good characterization. Oh the irony of being trapped inside another persons body.
RevanNaberrie chapter 3 . 4/11/2013
I also liked BrandL's suggestion. During the three years of going back and fourth. Eli should complete his degree at MIT as well as spend some time on Atlantis working with Dr Rodney McKay and Dr Radik Zelenka. I am sure the Ancient Database on Atlantis could shed some light on the Destiny. Also I'm sure some of these galaxies the Destiny passes through might have Naquadah. It wouldn't hurt for Eli to learn how to build a Mark 1 or Mark II Naquadah Generator.
RevanNaberrie chapter 4 . 4/11/2013
Excellent story keep it going.

Suggestions.
Need to fix spelling of colonel in chapter 4.

Add a separation between past and present events.
Guest chapter 4 . 3/14/2013
Please try to update soon.
ShayAlyce chapter 4 . 12/29/2012
Enjoying the story very much. Not so much enjoying the spelling and punctuation errors. Every author, even the most professional, needs an editor/proof reader. It isn't a sin to use one; it's a sin to NOT use one. Type-Os, spelling errors, use of wrong words, etc. are typical for even the most careful writer. It's just human.