Reviews for Two for the same game
Raluca Teodora chapter 8 . 8/19/2013
Very nice chapter! But I'm getting the feeling that there is too much Alister in there. For some reason I just don't like him much...okay, at all. As for the choice I say down. All the spooky stuff happens mostly underground. Can't wait for it!
Rayven Storme chapter 8 . 8/6/2013
This is such a well written story. I like the pace of each chapter and I enjoy the jokes and side game going on. Witty and amusing. I like your style. I vote for the path that is slightly descending.
Josh14Raider chapter 8 . 8/5/2013
Great chapter, once again the drama and interaction between Lara, Kurtis and Alister is brilliant. The carvings they found on the walls sound interesting, i wonder what they will find out later on and what the language was. My vote would be to go further down underground, they may discover more pieces of history :) Keep up the great work! :D
twentiethavenue chapter 8 . 8/5/2013
I rushed here as I saw my alert mail today, another chapter, as perfect as the others _ I've been waiting for this for a looooooong time, can't believe I missed this update yesterday, shame on me -_-
Kurtis is awesome as always, I like it when they come close :DD
And I think they should go down, feels like it's the right way :P.. They can also split up, but uh.. I don't know :D
Will be waiting for the next chapter _
Ferilium chapter 8 . 8/5/2013
I simply loved Kurtis' "Whoo-hoo" line! XD Kurtis is so mean in this chapter! I wonder if that interesting Something will really worth it for Lara. Well, if it's all a joke, then Lara will certainly kill "our very experienced guide"! And then his happy whistling! :D
There are so many good moments! :D Great job!
I'm not sure about the vote. I will throw a coin. Wait... UP! (So they can fall down.) ;)
wyverndragon chapter 8 . 8/4/2013
Yeeee! So happy to see more! Kurtis was awesome, but poor Lara, she's stuck with *both* of them and their shenanigans! Loved the bit with the flashlight. :)
As for the choice, I choose down, because that's where the special-tomby-stuff usually is.
twentiethavenue chapter 7 . 6/15/2013
Great chapter! So glad I started reading this :D And for the offer.. of course, she should take Kurtis' hand :D
Josh14Raider chapter 7 . 6/10/2013
Hey, another nice chapter :D I wonder what happened in the area they were in and what caused it. I also wonder what Kurtis has planned for Lara and Alister in the next few hours in the story :) Hmmm, i think my vote in this would probably be for Lara to take Kurtis's hand. Looking forward to seeing what happens in the next chapter! :)
Ferilium chapter 7 . 6/6/2013
A very nice update! :)
Hmm. It's a difficult choice. I want her to take Kurtis' offer, of course :D, but somehow I don't think that Lara would do it at the moment. And with Alister... she doesn't really know him well yet... I think she should take both or none... Does that count?
wyverndragon chapter 7 . 6/5/2013
Honestly, I doubt Lara would pick either, but if there must be a choice... pick Kurtis. No thought required xD
Cute! Dramatic! The image of Kurtis giggling is simply adorable!
Can't wait for more :)
Najel chapter 7 . 6/5/2013
Loved it, both chapters that you posted the last two days. Really hope that Kurtis his plan is going to backfire on him. Not that I hate him, I love Kurtis, but I still love to see it backfire. And Lara is a lucky woman, who wouldnt want to be trapped in a cave with two good lookin men. :)
Raluca Teodora chapter 6 . 6/3/2013
Hey, nice chapter you have there! Poor Alister, so childish. Now about the question...hmmm...hard to decide. I'd say no, why should he get the girl?! But on the other hand I'm curious WHAT IF...thinking hard...Take my money and do it!
wyverndragon chapter 6 . 6/2/2013
Kurtis is brilliant, I died laughing. Poor Alister. Poor Lara!
As for the question, I say... yes. Because why not?
Josh14Raider chapter 6 . 6/2/2013
Hey, a very good chapter, the interaction between Alister and Kurtis was great, hehe poor Alister :) I wonder what will happen in the next chapter, and my vote in this would be for Alister to answer yes. Looking forward to the next chapter! :D
Ferilium chapter 6 . 6/2/2013
YAY! :D I'm happy to see another chapter! ;)
Kurtis is so mean to Alister! But I admit I don't mind it very much... I loved Lara's "I don't get it." and "And I don't like it." Superb! :)
I wonder what Kurtis has on his mind... But I'm afraid that it will backfire on him...
But I'm still curious, so I vote for Yes. ;)