Reviews for The Lost Spirit
toastedCroissants chapter 35 . 3/17
AH! Oh, my gosh, I'm so sorry I haven't reviewed in so long! However, spring break is finally here, and so I can sit down and read without getting distracted! :D Eheh.

Anyway, WOW. I missed out on a lot. O_O Everything you built up on with the previous chapters surely did pay off. The suspense and action is fantastic, especially in the last two chapters. (:

And the interactions you protrayed between the characters were really realistic, and heartfelt. I especially felt that way when Tora was reunited with his (and Chihiro's, which really surprised me) parents. All the tears shed really pulled at my heartstrings. XD

And that hug between Chihiro and Haku! "I finally caught up to him and wrapped my arms around his neck. He nuzzled his snout into my shoulders..." Ahh, how cute, hehe. _

All in all, this completely blew me away. I really wasn't expecting all of this, LOL. Anyway, my apologies if I have worried you. D: I promise to be more watchful with your updates. *salutes* Okay, goodbye for now! (: I wish you luck with the updates!

-toastedCroissants
Oh no what's going to happen I'm sooooo can't wait to keep reading!
Abby chapter 10 . 3/10
Love love sooooo much
ABBY chapter 6 . 3/8
OMG IT IS SOOOOOOO GOOD SO FAR SOOOO HAPPY
PianoPanda12 chapter 35 . 3/1
Hiya its me again! Great chapter, havent read this story in eternty but i still love it _
jazmynsparkle chapter 35 . 2/26
IT WAS AMAZING
KEEP IT UP
snowflowersister of toshiro241 chapter 35 . 2/24
poor chihiro i hope shell be ok
snowflowersister of toshiro241 chapter 29 . 2/23
lovin it
snowflowersister of toshiro241 chapter 28 . 2/23
tora haku chiro (short form of chihiro) be careful.
snowflowersister of toshiro241 chapter 27 . 2/23
more cool hakuchiro
snowflowersister of toshiro241 chapter 26 . 2/23
two sexy men mhm
snowflowersister of toshiro241 chapter 25 . 2/23
go dragon boy
snowflowersister of toshiro241 chapter 23 . 2/23
poor chihiro i feel sorry for her
bookmaniac chapter 35 . 2/22
I read this story again. I also cried again. Amazing!

I know that you would like Resilience of the Soul trilogy by Velf. It's so dramatic and romantic and courageously awesomely beautiful.

Read the trilogy in order:

1 Courage of the Spirit

2 Enchantment of the Heart

3 Resilience of the Soul
LeeshyLoo chapter 32 . 2/19
ooooh I wonder how Akio and Yuko will react? And i would so love to read another chapter, but unfortunately, I procrastinated way more than i intended to because I got a sudden urge to learn more Japanese for some reason " But yeah, I'll probably get around to reading more in a few days, so look out! I loved this chapter, even though it wasn't the most pleasant thing to read. But I suppose thats a good thing; it just means that you're a great writer ;) but yeah, until next time, old friend.