Reviews for The Cassandra Effect
ProTaggingProperly chapter 1 . 11/21/2017
Oh, fanfiction! You never fail to present self-absorbed psyches of individuals as shown by how they write. Bravo. And here I thought, "semi-serious" means the author is not really taking her character that seriously. Self-aware enough to acknowledge this fic's ridiculousness. Tsk. I thought this was an enjoyable crack fic but no dice. Pity.
nacheell chapter 8 . 9/17/2017
Wish u would come back and continue to write this I'm loving the story
125b chapter 8 . 8/7/2017
Update
Guest chapter 8 . 8/2/2017
Kukuku...Who will you help next? Little Kabuto?
Guest chapter 4 . 8/2/2017
Every "Un!" reminds me of Deidara...
Shattermirror chapter 8 . 7/6/2017
I love this story, but are you ever going to continue it?
Life's Glitch chapter 8 . 6/14/2017
Hello! Its been more than 3 years since your last update. I don't know if you're planning to update again or have abandoned this story. I just want to let you know that this story is unique and awesome. The plotline is very different from the usual fanfictions I have read and your writing style is great too! I really do hope you're well. Please comeback and write again. Thank you!
OTrizy chapter 3 . 2/11/2017
Why Nanako why didnt you clarify that you didnt make fun of her?
OTrizy chapter 2 . 2/11/2017
oh no is she gonna tell ?
Evanelle chapter 2 . 10/10/2016
An interesting story! I am enjoying reading it. :)
Witch Of Perception chapter 8 . 9/24/2016
I had a lot of fun reading this so far; it's done very well and I like what you're doing with it a lot. I look forward to the next chapter.
Witch Of Perception chapter 7 . 9/24/2016
Ugh. Just, so good. I can't deal with how much of a manipulative little shit Nanako is, even when feeling attached to those children, and how happy I am by that fact.

Also, her reuinion with the Sannin was fantastic. All that fluff.
Gal chapter 8 . 8/9/2016
Please continue this story!
MadaraUchiha-Chan chapter 8 . 5/3/2016
love this story! :)
Luizals chapter 8 . 2/25/2016
This is totally abandoned, and there are tears pin my eyes. I really found it interesting and wanted to know how it proceeded... :(