Reviews for The Cassandra Effect
Witch Of Perception chapter 8 . 9/24
I had a lot of fun reading this so far; it's done very well and I like what you're doing with it a lot. I look forward to the next chapter.
Witch Of Perception chapter 7 . 9/24
Ugh. Just, so good. I can't deal with how much of a manipulative little shit Nanako is, even when feeling attached to those children, and how happy I am by that fact.

Also, her reuinion with the Sannin was fantastic. All that fluff.
Gal chapter 8 . 8/9
Please continue this story!
Akatsuki fan girl 4ever chapter 8 . 5/3
love this story! :)
Luizals chapter 8 . 2/25
This is totally abandoned, and there are tears pin my eyes. I really found it interesting and wanted to know how it proceeded... :(
animecutylover chapter 8 . 1/29
Lol.

That was cute.

I wonder what's gonna happen next.

I hope you can update again~!

It's been more than a year since you last updated, and I hope you are not discontinuing this story. This story is quite promising you know? And I don't want to see it go to waste.
animecutylover chapter 7 . 1/29
This was so sad, yet it's comforting too.
:')
animecutylover chapter 6 . 1/29
Wow.
That was close.

I suspect Konan almost got taken to be a, what's it called? "Service Girl"?

I'm glad that Nana-chan came to her rescue though.

I wonder when she'll have to say good bye to them.
animecutylover chapter 5 . 1/29
Omg! The parents of the future 9 genin are there!

Who is Danzo making her be 'friends' with?
animecutylover chapter 4 . 1/29
Omg! Was that tense or what?
animecutylover chapter 3 . 1/29
Omg! She died b/c of falling?!
animecutylover chapter 2 . 1/29
So much things happened. I wonder if things are gonna change.
animecutylover chapter 1 . 1/29
Omg! She's reborn as a Hiruzen?! O-O
Cool~! XD
de junco chapter 8 . 1/3
Huh, I like it!

Wait. Was the kidnapping arranged by Danzo for Nanako to befriend the Ame trio, or was he wanting her to befriend Nonou? I thought it was the trio, but if that's the case I would imagine that Hiruzen would've been aware that the kidnapping was staged, since Nanako'd told him about Nagato, Konan, and Yahiko in her stories...

The proactive part is interesting, and I like that even though Hiruzen acknowledges that his daughter has already lived another life in another world, he still considers her to be his daughter; Biwako is awesome too. Nice and subtle interrogation tactics!

I look forward to seeing what happens next. Thanks for what you've written so far, it's been an enjoyable read.
Hakuei Shirei chapter 8 . 11/6/2015
Really? I think it was fine, it's more, if there's not direct translation, it'd probably be better to use japanese, since there are certain terms that don't translate quite as well? But I think it should be fine. Don't know why other people would complain.

But anyways, first run through of this story, and it looks wonderful! Definitely not what I was expecting when I read the title and summary, but still great nonetheless! I actually expected something with a situation more like the actual Cassandra, but this is better. Way better. :D