Reviews for The Hunt
jujurego chapter 27 . 9/28/2013
I loved your story, one of the best I've ever read.
Abigail Hobbs chapter 27 . 8/14/2013
I absolutely love this story! Thanks for not giving up on it and for finishing it! My favorites were Dick and Helena (: I love your writing too! Thanks for an awesome story!
Jasmine Scarthing chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
Yay! Helena Wayne! She's awesome!
Will she become Huntress?

My only complaint is that your story is kind of a wall of text. Try to separate the lines more.

I like this! Please keep going!
Catlover07 chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
So like the best way to describe this awesomely fantastic written chapter is HOLY FLIYING MONKEYS. I loved how you flip around who has the advantages over who. And the Joker is dead! Well I had to see it coming eventually because that's the whole reason Helena came to Gothem City. Please update as sooon as you can since I want to know what happens in the chapter. Plus is Dick still gonna love this chick I mean he is The Batman and that means Rule#1 "No killing". She killed twice... will he still love her?
Catlover07 chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
U are a fantastic writer! I loved how you did this chapter and the hug they gave Damian was cute and then Selina telling Bruce that before the joker shot her she told helena that she loved him and loved their life together was soooooooooo touching. ( worse word to describe that but but I can't figure out the right word) btw I also love the family being there for bruce like everyone not just Dick but John And Barbara. Can't wait for the next chapter. Please update soon. Ur story is written so well I wish it won't end soon. I love every aspect of this story the way it is. Can't wait to see joker and roman get their ass kicked! Update soon!:)
je chapter 25 . 7/12/2013
best dark knight fanfiction of all time! you're my favorite righter! I was wondering if you could do a crossover with man of steel with this story (and put woderwoman in the mix) Best of wishes
blackwindmill chapter 25 . 7/12/2013
omg that kiss just melted me. I just love this fic too much to say anything other than that.
Guest chapter 22 . 6/30/2013
This is such a great story! Please keep updating because there are so many stories I read that the writers give up on. I love everything about this story!
Catlover7 chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
Stupid auto correct it was suppose to be " I really do hate cliff hangers" please update sooooon
Catlover7 chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
And I also loved the chat between helena and bruce it was so cute and funny. Father daughter Bonding!:) now I want to c what the hell has helena gotten herself into. Damn it helena! And what bruce and selina do? Who's going to safe her ass when everyone is injured. Ahhhh so many questions that I have to wait for! :D
Catlover7 chapter 24 . 6/25/2013
I really do gate cliff Ganges and I want selina incorporated a little more in the main story line I understand the back story with bruce having a troublesome time dealing without his love. But if u leave me on a cliff hanger u better updated sooner then u did this time. It felt like forever wanting for this awesome story to be updated. So please update as soon as u can
Legionary Prime chapter 23 . 6/4/2013
I really like this story!
je chapter 23 . 6/4/2013
great! You're take on batman and catwoman's great! Now you maid me what to know what you woul do to superman and wonderwoman
Smiele chapter 22 . 5/21/2013
Hi! Sorry I assumed you were getting a lot of reviews already and I didn't want to crowd your inbox. This story is fantastically written, I've been reading since about chapter four (I think). Keep up the great work!
blackwindmill chapter 22 . 5/21/2013
This chapter is so touching. I love this article.