Reviews for There Can Be Miracles
dancer4813 chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
Sweetness! I love this missing moment! (the movie scene was just not good enough :P) thank you for posting this! 33333

Megan
SereneMayhem chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
This is frikkin' amazing! Seriously. I've never even thought about what Hermione an Ron mist have been thinking in that time before :)
silverbirch chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
You know, I've never seen that missing moment written before - yet it is such an obvious one. Maybe there's a series in the making; "Whilst you were out cold" or something!

Anyway, this was good and you had them sounding like youngsters. Even Dumbledore didn't sound like he was talking to adults, but using language they could understand.

I really must catch up on all your other stories, but you're writing them quicker than I can read them. I wish I had that ability!
TheFifthCharmedOne chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Aw! I think that a lot of people tend to write a lot of romance stories with this fandom, and even though I'm a big fan of romance, I like the occasional friendship story too. Well done! :)

-Charmy
Katherine - Child of Dreams chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Yeah, Harry is a living human miracle, isn't he?
yellow 14 chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Miracle indeed. You missed the capital letter at the start of Hermione's surname at the end, but otherwise very good. Keep writing
restinpace chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Yay! A happy ending. Nice job.
LadyDunla chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Finally one with a happy ending! You just made my day.