Reviews for That's My Little Bro!
I swear this is the only DECENT one piece fanfic I found on here. The rest is complete bs about things I don't even want to mention.
The Patient One chapter 1 . 5/30
Quite nice, quite plausible. Not sure how I feel about most of the explanation going over Whitebeard's head...but it must have been SOME party. *Shrugs.* Apart from that, thought, truly marvelous.
Nike Scarlet chapter 1 . 5/29
Brotherly love! so cute! *squishes the little cinnamon buns in a hug*
Serenity Winchester chapter 1 . 5/25
Awesome! I love it! You did a wonderful job showing how proud Ace is of his little brother. Great short story, this added a little extra joy to my day. And... it's the first One Piece story I've read.
Ace chapter 1 . 4/20
First thanks for the story but is it real
NeverTooMuchInspiration chapter 1 . 4/2
He's like the proud parent with the wallet full of pictures. Thank you for writing and posting!
AAWWW
Geirhildur chapter 1 . 2/13
Such a cute story. Thanks for writing.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/12/2015
Sweet!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/5/2015
damn this fic fills my heart with warm fuzzy feelings, only for it to break when i finally remember that ace is dead
Wera chapter 1 . 10/29/2015
That was absolutely adorable! Ace's pride in Luffy is really sweet and you wrote it beautifully.
soc60cor chapter 1 . 9/27/2015
this was cute and funny XD I loved it!
Thorn D. Cinni chapter 1 . 9/5/2015
So in character too... lovely!
SayMrrp chapter 1 . 8/21/2015
This is so very very awesome! I love it! I can feel the bond. :D One bro talks to others about the other, and the other talks to his brother about himself. Pffft.

Thank you for writing this!
Tarawiel chapter 1 . 8/14/2015
I'm still crying over Ace... and I'll always cry over Ace u.u loved your fic, thx!