Reviews for Is This A Matter Of Worse Or Of Better?
FriendLey chapter 1 . 8/5/2016
I hate how this story could very well be canon because i feel so bad for maria and she doesnt deserve this. :((
ThoughtsOfAnInsomniac chapter 1 . 11/28/2015
Awesome story! I really loved it! I couldn't stop reading! Kudos to your writing! I enjoyed it immensely..
Emmalie19 chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
Wonderful! Great piece. Heartbreaking really. Felt for Tony and Maria. Keep writing.
GirlFromNorth chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
This is... sad. Really, really great and beautifully written, but still so utterly SAD. Well that's almost always how I feel after reading a story about the Stark family...
Priya G chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
This is amazing and so heartbreaking
JDLuvaSQEE chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
This sad and fantastic all at the same time! I feel so bad for Tony that his father was so hard on him. *hugs Tony*
niinna chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Amazing story, I even felt sorry for poor maria, and thanks because of your fic I found out about amanda palmel :D
Amy chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
This is amazing. Been looking for a piece like this for ages- so glad I found this! Poignant, real, raw- exactly what I love.
S. Vespertine chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
There is something harsh that gives this piece a heartbreaking edge of beauty. Probably because it is told from Maria's pov almost exclusively. The evolvement and then breakdown of her marriage and family is poignant and very *real*, which I loved immensely. Tony's childhood tugged at my heart strings and by the time he has become Howard's brilliant, hurt an cruel son, you just know that it's all over. Beautiful prose and flow, and evocative descriptions of feelings you may have not felt yourself, but which you immediately understand, in a phantom-feeling sort of way.
I truly loved the originality of this piece, and the way it is written, in other words. :)

Is there any chance of a companion piece from Tony's pov as he grows up and then matures into the kind of man his mother always wanted him to be? I would definitely read it. I can't understand for the life of me why this piece hasn't more reviews, because it sure deserves more praise than it has received.
Star1X chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Amazing story. I loved how you portrayed everyone, how they all had their pros/flaws. Wouldve liked to have Maria wonder how Steve/Tony may have interacted when she was thinking about it all. I liked the Obi/Tony interaction aswell. The end line was awesome aswell. Any chance of a sequel?
si chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
all i can say is WOW - what a dense and downright depressing insight into the lives of the stark family. this is what i would've imagined tony to grow up to and what made him the man we've seen in the movies.

i don't know where i got this from but i've somehow always pictured maria stark as a strong, almost brilliant character - not the same level of brilliant as howard of course - but to me, tony should have inherited more from his mother than only her good looks *lol*

however now, after reading your fic i could totally see her being more demure and shying away from conflicts in order to 'save face'. i still loved the fact that despite her resigning process throughout the years you let her keep her emotional intelligence to be very aware of the mistakes howard and she are making / have made.

thank you so much for a very interesting and thoughtfully written fic - i'd be happy if you continue writing in this fandom :-)
Woof chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
Loved this. Powerful and painful.
lilyamongthorns chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Ths deserves 1,00000000 reviews! This absolutely amazing and a masterpiece. The fact that you jammed it all into one chapter is fabulous and inspring. Thank you for this.