Reviews for And Keep Your Feet on the Ground
shannnonish chapter 10 . 6/28
Omg! This is too good to leave unfinished. I haven't read something this well written in a while, so I'm absolutely dying to know what happens next! .
Please please please reconsider this hiatus and update! I am impatient awaiting your return :)
The.zoalord.archanfel chapter 10 . 6/9
Best chapter so far. And even though I knew somehow Katniss would be reaped I was surprised by how you did it. That was excellent. What hurt the most was Peeta and his family's last moments together though. I didn't like how you wrote it I have to admit. What with Madge and all but this chapter was just amazing.
In the books, Peeta was always the more responsible, clear headed one, but I think it's very plausible that he might have turned to drinking and other self destructive habits, had he not had Katniss and the rest of the Everdeen clan to keep him company.

I'm not sure about Peeta having already had sex, though (that was what "and more" implied, right?). His hook-up with Madge in this chapter is fine, but I just can't imagine he would have taken a relationship, that he's not really into, that far, prior to the winning games. Even the idea of him fooling around feels a bit weird, to me. Not realistic, I guess, but I've never thought of Peeta as a typical teenage boy. I dunno, maybe I'm just jealous on Katniss' behalf lol
shannnonish chapter 11 . 4/26
Omg! I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT! Ive invested my heart in the story and I've loved every bit of it so far! The dimensions you write your characters with is astonishing and captivating. They're practically tangible. Please please please update soon! This story is too golden to be left unfinished!

Frantically awaiting your return,

Shannon
Lizardphobia chapter 2 . 4/15
Oh lovely! I really like how you handled him. Great thinking that he will be more messed up having gone through the games all by himself. Nice touch woth the paintings about Katniss!
Lizardphobia chapter 1 . 4/15
Oh Gosh, poor poor Peeta! I swear my heart broke for him. He's such a good person.

This surprising taking up with Madge has me very intrigued. Katniss, as usual is typically hard to read, and you've captured her very well - her actions, her difficulty with expressing herself and her true intentions.

You started off so incredibly well, I can't wait to read the rest of it. :)
This fic is great - so engrossing, I started reading it, and didn't stop until I read the last chapter.

It would be lovely if you updated, but three years is a while, even in fanfic.
stillwaiting61 chapter 8 . 4/1
I really didn't care much for Katniss here. She abandoned Peeta when he needed her and blamed him for things beyond his control. She should stay or leave him alone. He's been through enough.
quadjot chapter 11 . 2/2
Ohmygod, I love this story so much. I read it and the first one nonstop, not even reviewing (sorry). I'm going to reread sometime and then write a better review but I wanted to let you know how much I love this story and want it to continue. Your first author's note stuck with me as I also like having a female protagonist and hesitate reading stories that remove her as the main character, but after reading most of your other stories, I trusted you and you did not let me downEspecially after the second and third books, Peeta became my favorite character, as the things I loved about Katniss in the first book became...annoying. It was refreshing to get the perspective of someone who could see the larger picture. Minor thing, but I also appreciated that Portia got some well-deserved praise. I always felt she got short-changed. To end this rambling review, I hope you get inspired to continue this story! I would so love to see how things go with the rebellion.
Brattypapita chapter 11 . 2/1
Please, please update this!
Erin chapter 11 . 1/12
Please update this story
Eein chapter 11 . 9/21/2015
Please please please update!
I swear I'll mail you a check if I have to haha
Valentine Requiem chapter 11 . 9/21/2015
This is awesome. Are you still working on this, or has it been dropped?
Guest chapter 11 . 8/30/2015
Hey just wondering if you are still planing to finish this one off?
Guest chapter 11 . 8/27/2015
Please update soon. I'll pay u haha