Reviews for So We'll Go No More ARoving
silvereyedbitch chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
Can't type. Crying...make it stop!
hobgoblin123 chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
Cheers for Lord Byron, and three cheers for you! You actually debated posting this fic? Debated robbing your readers of such a great story? Grrrr... Now I actually ponder how I can get you depressed, if that lamentable state leads to wonderful fics like this;-). No, that's a joke, of course. I want you to be happy, love. Good heavens, I can't help imagining Gerald reemerging, wanting to tell Damien that he has survived (see Black Ridge Pass), just to find out that he's too late and his friend has already killed himself. Argh, that's horrible! Reminds me of Romeo and Juliet, in fact. What a lovely read, although it was indeed very, very sad. By the way, I'm quite relieved that I'm not the only crying 'killer' of my protagonists, lol! I just did it once (never posted), and the last words Damien and Gerald ever exchanged were... some lines of Gerald's favourite poem. Unbelievable, but true.
P.S. Now I've just read the poem again, and, well, where are my tissues?
WereBunny87 chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
-sobs- noooooo! -hugs and gives you lots of treats- this was so sad! But I still loved it! How could I not? You did a very great job! I think I would like anything you threw out there though, lol!
Poor Karril...and poor Damien...-hugs them-
I look forward to whatever you write next!
Herdcat chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
this was very sad - I enjoyed it but it could have been longer!