Reviews for A Mixture of Insanity and Perfection
woilada chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
This story was amazing! Really dark and scary, but I loved the way you portrayed jefferson! Really goid!
Guest chapter 3 . 9/1/2013
Hmmmmm, sad and scared and a little confused. Don't like belle and the Hatter together at ALL but especially if she's losing a baby or getting beaten or whatever is happening here. Not sure about this one kiddo. Just not sure...
juju0268 chapter 3 . 9/2/2013
freaky!
Grace5231973 chapter 3 . 9/2/2013
I hope Jeff gets locked up for good! He should have never been with Belle in the first place!
Stargate533 chapter 3 . 9/1/2013
Just started reading this one and it's interesting. Update again soon! I gotta know if rumple and belle are ok!
TeamTHEFT chapter 2 . 3/11/2013
OH goodness! Update again soon please!
Guest chapter 2 . 10/30/2012
Your not leaving it here? I wanted to see her leave Jefferson for good! I also hope Gold can save her!
Dracomom chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
The way these two men are behaving, I wouln't blame Belle if she ran away from both of them! Maybe Red could help with that...

Since it's quite possible Jefferson is Bae (they've never done a scene with him and Gold, and the magic in the hat is green like the vortex Bae disappeared into) the thought of MadBelle creeps me out.

But I really want to know who Grace's mother is!
t.k chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Super interesting. I hope you explain how and why Jefferson and Belle got married. I think Jefferson saved Belle, and then guilt-trip her into having his baby. And I hope Belle does have a boy, so Jefferson won't want it and then shut Belle out (I mean, if you gonna make Jefferson an asshole, you minds well go all the way and make him a complete asshole). And how come Belle remembers everything and didn't tell MrGold? Does she know Gold remember too? I just can't wait for the next chapter.

Please update soon!
Grace5231973 chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
For a Mad Belle shipper, you made Jefferson a real asshole here! Also he lied to Belle, Rum didn't know that Regina had Belle! Just leave that jackass Belle! Gold's not a wifebeater!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Why Should any rum belle fan to care what you ship?;) i found the BASIC concept of this fic interesting, of more than a lotte exaggerated so it was a funny read