Reviews for Russian Roulette
Oh my, for while I dont have autism, I do have quite a few mental illnesses. I do hope you are alright and will continue writing soon

-LadyLuna
Lucy chapter 10 . 9/2/2015
Honey, it's okay. You just focus on you and be happy.
kksambo chapter 9 . 1/14/2015
You said you would continue the story or re-write it, whatever almost 2 years ago but you haven't. Why the long ass wait? I mean, I can see why you would want to re-do it seeing as how we know next to nothing about her character and I figured you would want to get into her character/backstory before she meets Gabriel when you re-write the story but its been WAY to long since you promised to continue the story! So simple question, why haven't you? The story has major potential and everyone loves Supernatural's Gabriel/Loki, can't you pick this story up, like ever? Just PLEASE continue it soon!
Ayyo it's Hailey chapter 9 . 8/25/2014
Ayyo spaghettio, i really love this story bruh. It's got great grammar and i hope you can get it rewritten
Guest chapter 9 . 8/24/2014
You suck! For not updating like you claimed in nearly a year! Man, and this story was good. Once again, you suck!
Silence chapter 9 . 3/5/2014
I've just finished reading every chapter of this Story and I've got to hand it too you it's pretty good so far.
There aren't a lot of Gabriel fanfictions from what I've seen so far which is sad, so I'm glad that you've decided to write some stuff for him.
Ill be eagerly be awaiting your return to the story, until then adios
Fallen-Angel chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
I have read all of this story, and I love it.

I love the main character and her 'partner in crime' relationship with Gabriel. I love the events and how they tie in with the plot of the show. It's a great fic :)

I find it unique and well-constructed, and the writing style is AMAZING. I can't wait until you resume!
PLLML chapter 9 . 10/17/2013
To be honest I kinda want to see Lucifer in this at some point, (not a death scene of a certain person though lol...too soon!) and I want to see how he would feel about her and their relationship lol? Idk that probably sounds stupid though sry. : / excited for the new story though!
PLLML chapter 8 . 7/15/2013
I liked it a lot! You did a good job, and I understand how you feel so it is cool, I would still love to read more of this even if it is a revamped version ehehehe. You made love Gabe even more lol :) I just wanted yo let you know this was good, and I look forward to reading more of your work be it on this one (i hope eheheh) or on another story :) 333
PLLML chapter 2 . 7/15/2013
OMG Deathnote I LOVE YOU! 3 i loved L ehehehe
Rafanan chapter 8 . 7/14/2013
Please return iliveit
Guest chapter 8 . 2/9/2013
Please hurry your lovely writers butt up because you are brilliant. Thanks :)
Guest chapter 8 . 12/2/2012
Well hurry up and get motivated again! I really like this story!
GaarasMyBoyzz chapter 8 . 11/30/2012
If this story is gonna be on Hiatus, may I suggest you put "ON HIATUS" in the summary? Just to give people a heads up. It may save you from unwanted "Update Soon" posts.
SugarSparkle3 chapter 2 . 11/28/2012
Can I hazzz mah cookies nao? :3 Great story by the way, I love it!