Reviews for First Meeting
PrayerGirl chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
This is very good! My only thing is that when Jack is saving her he calls her by name then you state that he doesn't know her name. You might want to fix that. There I'd also a few thing through out the story that break it up, like a repeated sentence or a message that has nothing to do with the story. But the story it self is wonderful!
GlitterFrog chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
Oh my gosh. This is one of the best fanfictions that I've ever read. You and Azure129 are terrific writers. I loved how Jack carried Sally and was so tender to her. You do a really good job getting inside Sally's head and conveying her emotions. I squeed out loud when Jack booped her nose during his performance of 'This Is Halloween'. I would love to be able to write like you two do. You're descriptive, passionate, and fluffy in all the right places. What a heartstring-tugger!
Vampiyaa chapter 2 . 8/19/2013
Another lil cutie JxS 3
Katieghost chapter 2 . 9/22/2012
I will never get tired of seeing how that kiss is portrayed by people.. I just love it every time! x3
This was still uber cute, of course, but I liked the way they were behaving different.. and even flirty. That was fun! xD And I believe that what Jack said -did- sound like a proposal.. but didn't he say something similar in "Meant to Be"? And we know how much time it took him -that- story to propose to her for real.. xD
Anyways, loved it, you guys! :D Are you going to do another chapter? *giggles* I'm just wondering, now that you mentioned that talk they were going to have with the townsfolk, if there will be something similar of a 'giving away' of Jack to Sally by part of the female monsters, like in the other story.. xD I'm just saying, it will amuse me greatly if it's that way. xD
Werejaguar of Halloween Town chapter 2 . 9/21/2012
Beautiful, sweet, and another great ending for the infamous kiss!
I have to say that I don't think GodlyJewel is too far away with that "proposal" idea of hers. Sure, Jack didn't go out there and asked her...but he heavily hinted at it XD

Jack Skellington: Master of Fright, Demon of Light, Mr. Unlucky known in Kentucky, Known throughout England and France, The Pumpkin King...Oh, and an amazing cuddler with pretty ragdolls who's name end with Ally.

So cute 3
7th-Sinner chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
This is really wonderful. I have not been able to play TNBC The Pumpkin King yet, and I find it truly nice to at least have a small idea on what the game is about. Also, all those Jack/O.C. stories posted lately were sicking me to no end, so it is a great pleasure to finally find a good canon-pairing-based fiction. Thank you. :)

Great work, and congratulations! Pumpkin Petals was one of your stories I enjoyed the most.

By the way, did you by any chance receive any rude or somewhat coarse review from my account? If so, please do forgive me. I had a... little hassle with a flamer who just happened to manage to hack and mess up with my account, and I found myself forced to change my username and password. I apologize anew for any inconvenience you might have to bear with.
GodlyJewel chapter 2 . 9/21/2012
This was so cute! Great addition to the first chapter, although if I didn't know better, it would sound like a proposal just occurred.
TNBC lover chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Cuuuuuuuuttteee! x3 *squeals and passes out from cuteness overload*
This was so freaking adorable! They were so shy and cute and- *squeals*
I love this! And I love you guys for writing this! x3
Guest chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
OMG *explodes from cuteness and sweetness of this* love this! Soooo sweet and well-written!
Katieghost chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
This is so cute! 3 I loved the way they were acting all shy and coy.. It was just so adorable! 0w0 I never imagined their first meeting would go like this. Well, I guess that's in part because I haven't finished that damn game (or Oogie's Revenge, for that matter).. But I love this! :)
I'll be waiting for next chapter! 8D
GodlyJewel chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
Kawaii! This was absolutly the cutest thing you guys have ever written! I love the oblivious flirting and the sweet way they interact with each other. This had me practically squealing whenever a fluffy moment occured. Wonderful job!

Little side note: The only thing that confused me was at the beginning. You mentioned Jack didn't really know Sally's name, and he even had to ask her for it. However, before that he called her 'Sally' at least twice. Not trying to soud critical, it was just something I noticed.
Werejaguar of Halloween Town chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
*SQUEAL!* *Starts giggling like a mad woman into her pillow*
Oh, Cass! You seriously have no idea how badly I needed to read some good JxS fic! It has been too long and people don't friggin update as often as they should.

I loved the whole thing and its a great spin on The Pumpkin King video game. Sarah will totally blow a fuse when she reads this XD God, I'd kill to see that ;p It was just too sweet and charmingly heart warming 3 Jack all concerned for Sally and poor Sally so shook up from the ordeal :c Poor thing couldn't even talk at first... Good thing Jack's there to make it all better.

I can't wait for more and Hoo-RAWR for early flirting!XD
rainbow tiger72 chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
You know it's going to be an awesome story when Azure129 and NintendoGal55 do a story together. Keep going it's really good :3
Momo-love chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
If you have enough time to write a whole new story (great one btw!) you have enough time to update your mlp (perfect on paper) story!