Reviews for Rule 12
Ladyaloysius chapter 6 . 8/31/2013
Ladyaloysius chapter 6 . 6/1/2013
Yeah,that's sweet!
QueenofHearts2721 chapter 6 . 1/14/2013
Awww... I loved it! Make a sequel please!
Sitting Ducki chapter 2 . 12/21/2012
Gibbs is mean but it could be fun :)
Ruby chapter 6 . 10/26/2012
I am so happy about this last chapter. I did not like it at all that the two were fighting, and I'm so glad they made up.

Also, I really love how in the story Gibbs plays a tough guy, when inside he's a true McAbby shipper (I am certain that is true in the actual series, too). It was so sweet how he played the matchmaker. I always get the feeling that Gibbs on the show is exactly like this. Pretending to be tough, and quoting the rules, but really just being sweet.

I also enjoyed the caf-pow shower (Abby throwing a caf-pow at McGee), and all the Gibbs/Tim elevator scenes. And Abby being upset thinking Tim doesn't get why she's upset, and McGee feeling bad about it all, and the Gibbs/Abby talk scenes.

But really, there are at least two rules that override Rule 12. Rule 51 - Sometimes you're wrong. And my favourite: Rule 5 -Do not waste good. I love it that in this story the other rules won over that most-mentioned rule (12). No one should stand on the way of true love that is McAbby.

In short: great story!
jujusites chapter 6 . 10/26/2012
i love the update
josiemausconn chapter 6 . 10/25/2012
Aww, last one? :( cute ending. I think you've inspired me to go write some McAbby, thank ya very much!:);)
Dina C chapter 5 . 10/18/2012
Wow, your story is really heating up. I like the tension, and I'm curious to see what happens next! Love the TimxAbby ship. :-)
jujusites chapter 4 . 10/11/2012
Good you should continue this
gela1 chapter 4 . 10/11/2012
Wow, that chapter was up really quick. ;) great chapter...
gela1 chapter 3 . 10/10/2012
Now it's getting really intresting...;)
Curly Wurly Me chapter 2 . 9/25/2012
Lololol, awesome fic. Love the idea of Gibbs playing them too, it'll be highly amusing XD
Lister4eva chapter 2 . 9/22/2012
update please please please
221BelieveInSherlock chapter 2 . 9/19/2012
Liking this story :)
gela1 chapter 2 . 9/19/2012
This sounds fun. Wonder what Gibbs has in mind. Ready for more. ;)