Reviews for The Exciter
Guest chapter 8 . 7/12/2014
I can't believe one of your reviewers is saying "get over it Sasori. Did they read the FanFiction. Sasori was out of character in this.
Guest chapter 8 . 12/14/2013
This was ok but Sasori was way out of character in chapter 7.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/14/2013
Ok I found Sasori way to out of character in this chapter. Not only in terms of the actual character but in the character in this fic. Sasoir wasn't made that witness saw the video. He was mad because of what Pein did, despite him maybe having a secret attraction to him.
Alexei liqueur chapter 8 . 4/23/2013
So, I had some free time so I thought to read some words and get a giggle, I liked the title, so I read it in the end did not seem to me it sense ...Hidan had made a video There are the rest, I was right, through enthusiasm to read the story I totally forgot to make sure it's one shot, my heart drob somewhere in my bowels, 8 chapters, I had to study, but I want to know how it finish (mess up priorities ) so i read the story *
Chapter 2: yay Itachi also will join
Chapter 3: Sasori,Just let it go.
Chapter 4: Dodd,just let it go.
Chapter 5:why you do not want to let it go?
Chapter 6: O God, man, you're really blind, even I know you like him
Chapter 7: an eye for an eye! now can you let it go?
Chapter 8: (blush) finally got my giggle
Note: ( Here in the garden it was a nice summer's night, the air was warm and it was peaceful and Sasori was sucking on Pein's cock!) Why do I have a feeling that I will remember this tomorrow in the math class?!
Guest chapter 3 . 1/6/2013
"I...me...hidan" quite smooth lover boy haha
Guest chapter 3 . 1/6/2013
I was laughing effin hard when hidan said that pein didn't have enough to confess, at that I said "now he has none"

You get it...
Guest chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Hidan the sick bastard recorded pein's only chance with his beloved?

Wow I'd love to see that. :D
echo2794 chapter 8 . 12/3/2012
Awwww :) love the happy ending. and it was a sexy one too. I loved this story. It was written well and definitely held my interest. I loved the progression into a relationship for Sasori and Pein and I really adored how you did Itachi in this. All and all it was awesome :)
sinpon chapter 8 . 11/27/2012
Omg I loved this *u*
I remember I started reading this story long ago but stopped because I didn't like the drunk part. But I'm glad I reread it and continued. The story just got better and better especiallythe uhm kitchen part and another one at the end. Bahahah

My goodness you did such a good job. I fell in love with the part where Pein apologized to Sasori but he then smirked. Ah poor Sasori x'D
Anyways this is way too long
LOVE this
Too bad it ended
D:
Yaoi-lover413 chapter 8 . 11/25/2012
It's done? Congratz! :D It's been a very good story ;) And Pain/Sasori worked very well..and you know I liked the parts in Hidan's pov too ;3
Guest chapter 8 . 11/23/2012
1 word. Kinky. Lol i think this was a good pairing. I think maybe u should finish with the hidan and itachi pair.
omgno chapter 8 . 11/23/2012
OMFG. May I say yes, because... YES. YES YES YES YES YES. Oh my fucking God, I loved it. From beginning to the end, I loved it. The chapter was amazing, the SEX was amazing, Pein and Sasori was amazing and OMFG I just cannot. I'm sad that the story is ending, but what can I say? It was great, amazing, bravo if you must. I just loved it and I just... Hell, I don't even know what I'm saying anymore, but I loved it. I loved it. What more can I say?

Thank you for writing this amazing story with my favorite pairing. OMFG.
Ai Chiyo chapter 8 . 11/23/2012
-squeals- That was so fucking amazing Meti! I mean... I just can't fathom how perfect that was. I had my creeper smile on reading this the whole time. I mean I just This You And it was like And just That was so breathtaking and amazing. Like the characterization was perfect and everything. Gosh! I just love this story so much! I don't think you could've done it better!
duhorcommonsense chapter 8 . 11/23/2012
yes, poor pein, can never keep himself under contorl
Dana-Eliza chapter 8 . 11/23/2012
Okay, I cracked up at the gross partXD That was pretty damn brilliantXD "so it is supposed to feel gross?" BrilliantXD
And I'm pleased you told everyone I threatened you with your games I believe I made a lot of fans happy! Including myself of course, because this was a great chapter.
Pein's sweet thoughts was a really nice touch to the sexiness, it made the love aspect very real. How you mixed the challenge part in was also good. Came back a few times... And then the part where Sasori was riding Pein... Definitely didn't expect that, but a very hot and smart move to make a first time more comfortable in a way. And having a small Sasori bouncing in your lap must be the most amazing sight ever. I pictured whole scene and it played out great, very hot. Yes, I kinda got turned on as I expected...

Meti this was a very "nice" chapter;) And a great ending!