Reviews for Beautiful Disaster
JohnyS chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
Pretty damn good. I do hope you'll eventually write more than a one-shot for the pairing. Won't you?
Dante 101 chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
This was good. Why didn't you continue this?
Sharks3212 chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
Omg please please continue! This is the best story I have read in a long time
MissPen chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
Hot, hot, HOT.
Absolutely loved it. Well written and steamy.
Loved the ending as well, "Oops."
MadTrout chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Katherine is the devil incarnate and I feel like this one was much more romantic at the beginning than your others. Merely an observation. Neither good nor bad.
inviziblew chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
WHY CANT THIS BE REAL
Akasha Hallows28 chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
awsome lol
Sal chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
I really need a cold shower after that. Phew. God Katherine and Elena are explosive the way you write them proves that. Good job. There is always something very erotic about someone being pleasured but the third party has no idea what is going on. You have captured that perfectly. I encourage you to write more for these two. :)
the-original-lovelace chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
"Oops."

oh, Katherine *shakes head* You devil you. lol

what a great read! I hope you plan on writing more. And soon! :D
Black-White-Grey chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
The 'Oops' at the end was the perfect way to end it. Hope you consider writing more for this pairing. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
OMG! I love it! I hope you will add a second part soon...like REALLY soon :)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
Man, this was so incredibly hot, I need a cold shower. Poor Elena, there was no way in hell she could ever be able to resist Katherine's seduction. But, tell me Katherine didn't do it just to piss off Stefan, please. Your writing is really good, are you going to continue this story? Please do!
anna chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
This was quiet fantastic really. I loved the whole kat/elena dynamic and it was so HOT lol i wish Damon would have walked in though, he could have joined the fun :)
beverlie4055 chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
loves it
LeticiaPetrova chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Oh, snap! That was hot! "Oops" indeed.