Reviews for The Best of Us
Loverofallthingsmusic chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
Nice job! :)
Yanagi-wa chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
Such good work. And a great testament to your understanding. Great stuff.
rebecca-in-blue chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
Oh, this was just beautiful. I love Tony's righteous anger, how he puts that racist prick in his place, and how moved Ziva is by her partner's words. You capture his voice so well that I almost can't believe this is your first NCIS story! I hope you'll write more!
Christinou chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
*on the verge of tears* ... .
Anonymous033 chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
OMG. Oh, my god.

So, I just read this-twice-and I'm crying now, complete with choked breath and tears running down my cheeks. This is so beautiful. The description of Tony as an interrogator, the very convincing racist attitudes of Johnson ... and Tony's words, so filled with conviction and a strong sense of right and wrong and care and even patriotism. I can't even begin to describe myriad of emotions this fic makes me feel, haha. This is just ... incredible.

Mechabeira chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
As a minority in nearly every sense, this story made me bristle with anger at the perp and preen with Tony's eloquent defense. I also empathize with Ziva, whose tenuous grasp on self-control you write so elegantly.
Beautiful, furious story. Fantastic work.

(Sidebar: Angry Tony is hot.)
Ayiana2 chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
I've not read much NCIS fic, though you know I watch the show from time to time. This is lovely. Truly. It's true to the characters, to their voices, and to the stories you portray. I love the way you integrated history and allowed Tony to show Ziva exactly how much he respects her without embarrassing her (because she *would* be embarrassed) by saying it to her face. Brava!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
This is so great! best of the lot, it made me cry, being an immigrant myself.. two thumbs up! :)
jsq chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
If ever I could give a story a standing ovation, it would be this one. I loved seeing Tony's actions through Ziva's eyes. I loved Tony's take down of that suspect. You know this story hit close to home for me. Thank you for writing it. Hope to see more NCIS stuff from you!
EmoMetalMusicLuvr16 chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
I loved this! :D Can you please tell me what episode this was from?
mrs.addiecullen chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
OMG. Just wow! This story is amazing so many emotions and thoughts. Your a great author.
Ryalin chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Absolutely beautiful. I just loved Tony in this story. Smart, capable, and wily. Very much the Tony we saw stand up to Eli David in Israel 3 seasons ago. Loved how proud he was of Ziva and everything she represented, and how much respect he had for the victims and their families. Very well done.
sopmire chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Sweet lord this was great! Tooo many egocentric, ignorant idiots out there these days. Love the way you had Tony slap this one down! Thanks for writing and sharing
Agent Striker chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Phosphorescent chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Beautifully written; this is intense and emotional without slipping into preachiness or melodrama.