Reviews for A Summer Between Two
twilight guardian chapter 9 . 2/17/2013
Well, it was nice. I think the language is honestly too strong to keep a K rating. I would also encourage you to invest in a spell-check. Also, some writing tips I would give would be to re-read this story in a few months and notice if there are any things you would make corrections to. After all, the more you write the better you become. It's always a good thing to correct work, even if it's completed. I would also encourage you to read aloud and record pauses in your speech with commas and other types of grammatical works. Reading it aloud can really be a benefit until you get an instinct for things.

I also don't think it's really necessary to break up the story into two separate fictions. If the story isn't done, it's not done. It would be fine if it's a sequel to a finished story arc, but if you're going to be continuing the story elsewhere, I don't understand the point.

Still, it was quite a good go for your first fanfic, so congratulations! Here's to writing more and improving your work! It's nice to see someone on the site willing to get critique.
Celestia's Paladin chapter 9 . 12/8/2012
*facepalm* They are a bunch of idiots.
Celestia's Paladin chapter 5 . 12/8/2012
And of course they are two idiots..
Celestia's Paladin chapter 4 . 12/8/2012
So they are both surrounded by perverts.
Celestia's Paladin chapter 3 . 12/8/2012
Tai... you needs some new friends, ones that aren't a bunch of perverts.
HaveManners chapter 9 . 11/12/2012
love the story :) great job
Vigatus chapter 9 . 11/5/2012
I think Mimi needs a smack to the head, Tai needs a kick in the ass and Sora needs a boot to the vagina.
MissMarii chapter 9 . 11/5/2012
Great! I love it! But I dont like Sora! And Taichi is so stupid ): I hope everything is gonna been okey between Mimi and Taichi. See you in the next story! 3
MissMarii chapter 7 . 10/22/2012
Next, Next, Next, Next! \o/ Love this chapter, like always, I will waiting for the next! :D
MissMarii chapter 6 . 10/4/2012
Excellent chapter! I was surprised with the fact that Sora maybe love Taichi, I didnt expect that. I really like this chapter, so I'm waiting for the next cap! So please updated soon
MissMarii chapter 5 . 9/20/2012
Great! Like always I love this chapter!
ines chapter 4 . 9/19/2012
one word: AMAZING!
MissMarii chapter 4 . 9/18/2012
Oh Thanks for the chapter, it really was funny, I cant wait for the date!
Kaname Langley chapter 3 . 9/16/2012
Wanna more!
MissMarii chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
I like this couple! Are so cute! Please continue updating!