Reviews for Unbroken
Naryfiel Lilith chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
the only problem i have with your story is the fact that Isidur, as far as I know, is the elder of the sons of Elendil. other than that, though, a great read.
RavenLady chapter 1 . 3/31/2005
A downright fascinating treatment of a subject I've never seen in fanfic before. I love the creepy cats.
Sphinx chapter 1 . 3/28/2004
Excellent story, especially considering that Beruthiel isnt written about at all. The cats were appropriately creepy, and Berutheil herself almost exactly like what I'd have imagined her to be. Nice. Very nice.
I'd love to see the story of the heir of Anarion who walks ME. ;) Is it written?
The Dunadan Project chapter 1 . 5/6/2003
Finally someone gives poor BerĂșthiel a chance to step out of the legends and show her face! How sad and how very believable that Tarannon would judge her without asking for the true reason of her acts and without hearing her out.

This wonderful story will be added to our Favourites list.
Meg Thornton chapter 1 . 9/7/2002
A fascinating story. I've only one quibble. Anarion was Isildur's younger brother. This is how Isildur was heir to the Northern kingdom of Arnor (following Elendil, the High King) rather than to Gondor, which was at the time the lesser of the two kingdoms of the DĂșnedain in Middle Earth. Anarion therefore got the kingship straight away for that one, yet Isildur was co-ruler while their father was yet alive.

Also, Aragorn, as restorer of the Gondorian throne, actually restored the line of Elendil, rather than the line of Isildur. In other words, rather than going back to his forefather, he leapt a generation back, to the common ancestor of both lines. As a descendant of Elendil, he was therefore entitled to wear both crowns. A previous claimant from the line of Isildur (Arvedui - have a look in appendix A of the LOTR books) had been rejected by the Gondorrim, and it was therefore not really possible for Aragorn to use that particular claim.

Sorry, my pedantry got a little carried away there. I shall shut up now.

Woman of the Dunedain chapter 1 . 8/4/2002
Wow! Very interesting. Please follow up on this, I would much like to know more of this heir.

Wonderful writing style, and very creative.
Brenda chapter 1 . 7/16/2002
oh this is interesting. I hope you write more.