Reviews for Pity the Violins
This is my burn chapter 6 . 11/18/2018
I still don’t fully under what EXACTLY happened here. It was over all pretty great, just a little vague. Did you mean for this to be open for interpretation? I’m truly sorry if I have offended you in any way.
Camryn Banks chapter 6 . 1/30/2017
OMG! How dare you do this to my soul! I loved everything about this, absolutely everything. My heart is now in a million pieces thanks! No but seirsusly it was beautiful and I don't think anything will ever top this fan fiction. Love it
Sue chapter 6 . 9/23/2014
Holy cow! Though I do not think I like the ending, that was beautifully done! Thank you.
Lotariel chapter 6 . 9/9/2013
oh god you make me cried ... So sad ... Fortunately they meet for real ! so sad and beautiful in the same time ... Thanks my dear for this story ... I can't stop my tears rolling on my face now ! but it isn't bad in fact. Kiss
andromeda's song chapter 6 . 8/10/2013
I don't even know what to do with my life now. There's a distinct possibility that my brain has just exploded a little. My god... absolutely brilliant. And sad and twisted and mad...but bloody brilliant.
The Sand Assassin chapter 6 . 7/31/2013
I loved this story, I absolutely loved it. I must admit I cried in the end, unashamed. It was a brilliant story, I loved every expect of it. This is not a story one can read twice, but the first amazement of this brilliant fic was worth giving up that one moment. If only more people could write as well as you. Been a while since I'v read such a good fic, though I must say the story was rather obvious from the start. the ending that is, but I liked it. It will be a story I'll think back on and remember with a found smile. We have the habit of remember the different stories, the stories that ends with tears, not every story can make on cry, and it was only one tear. But by sherlock's name, it was worth the tear.
Thank you for sharing this great story, it's one to be remembered.
SirVacuumThe3rd chapter 6 . 7/13/2013
Big glass coffins
They keep coughing
They've forgotten how to sing
StardustedSong chapter 6 . 7/7/2013
Well, author, THANK YOU for ripping my heart out and eating it directly in front of me. Though anyway, it was a brilliantly written fic and an original plot-line that I enjoyed immensely. I urge you to keep writing.
BryonieAnne chapter 6 . 6/30/2013
Haunting and beautiful. Absolutely fantastic read. Thank you for this. :)
gillian chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
is this your work I assume it must be, I cant see a credit, but don't have enough French to know,
u/3914433/CruelleIronie
Guest chapter 6 . 6/24/2013
this was the most beautiful thing, i have ever read! it felt so real. awesome writing skills. x)
ongreenergrasses chapter 6 . 6/25/2013
Jesus.
This fic.
Wow.
I literally...
okay, let me just say that I'm familiar with psychiatric hospitals (although never having stayed in one, I have had several close calls and visited dear friends there) and in there is a different world, many very different ways to see the world all crammed together. And it's always a twist.
THAT was a fucking twist.
I don't even really have words. Like I don't know what to say.
Never change.
666Neme666 chapter 6 . 6/23/2013
Ok, this was a bit traumatic and wholly unexpected, but brilliant. Wow... O.o
Tris Holmes chapter 6 . 6/23/2013
That was beautiful and sad. Wonderful. Thanks! Live long and prosper!
Guest chapter 6 . 6/19/2013
This fanfic was really good, but how dare you play with my emotions like this.