Reviews for Shining Bright
despicableme chapter 8 . 12/13/2014
The story (and the smut) is great, but you really should get a beta
Guest chapter 8 . 10/25/2013
shumhgrsjyrshrsjyrkghfdyrskbrkmruinmeundvujnfhukni et so weiiiiiirrd but I liked it :3
13 chapter 8 . 5/1/2013
You stupid bitch
HPLove360 chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
U messed up the eyes! u said Scorpius has emerald eyes like his father but then u wrote.. "But he doesn't even know that I exist!" whispered Scorpius and looked at Draco, with huge grey eyes. :)
xfallenxxangelx chapter 8 . 10/12/2012
OH MY GOD I LOVED IT SO MUCH! IT WAS SO CUTE! THE PERFECT SEQUEL! THE PERFECT ENDING! THE PERFECT EVERYTHING!
SiriusBlackIsAwesome chapter 8 . 9/29/2012
Really sad its over but it was a great ending, so happy Harry remembered and Ron was still by his side.
MidnightPaws chapter 8 . 9/28/2012
God... I loved it, just like I loved You Are My Sunshine. LerDan... This was such a beautiful story!
DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD chapter 8 . 9/26/2012
I'm glad Harry remembered him in the end. Brilliant story.
DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD chapter 6 . 9/26/2012
I'm still confused as to how Draco got pregnant in the first place. Draco was the one in control when they had sex not Harry, in the first story. A blowjob doesn't get you pregnant. So, how exactly did Draco end up pregnant?
DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD chapter 3 . 9/26/2012
This story should have a beta, it needs one. This isn't flaming just constructive critisisim. It's sparks not sparkles, unless Harry is 12, it's sparks.
dXrXaXrXrXy chapter 8 . 9/26/2012
*le cries because its over* but i love it!
AVERYHAPPYLERFAN chapter 8 . 9/26/2012
OH GOD, YES! YOU. FREAKING. MADE. MY. DAY! I LOVE YOU. SERIOUSLY. THANK YOU FOR WRITING THIS. You're sooo god damn talented. If this amazing stories was books i would by them all !33 Love to you, mate. GOOD WORK!
SkylerKnight chapter 8 . 9/26/2012
awwwww
RTthe chapter 8 . 9/26/2012
It's so beautiful! *sob* :D
C.Ruiz95 chapter 8 . 9/26/2012
Aww brilliant ending, so sad its over, but great story as well(:
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »