Reviews for Damaged
You're making me like the Reboot Universe, which is something the movies haven't been able to do. Bravo! ;)
Satin Ragdoll chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
When the darkness sings its song, it's good to find someone to sing along.
louiseb chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
Really love this. My favourite section is the conversation where Kirk and Chapel spill everything about their abused childhoods in the bar. As always your dialogue is just beautiful and so real. I completely believe these two would be drawn together in a reboot universe and will now be disappointed when it doesn't happen in the next movie. Sigh.
Elliesmeow chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
I really liked that. I think you got everyone spot on and I'm glad this ended with everyone in a fairly good place, or at least within sight of one.

Thanks for posting!
murphycat chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
This is weird as hell, and it took me a while to catch on that it was the "new" ST. I actually like it. But I don't like anything about the Quinto "Spock." It took me a while to place Gaila, a little more background might of helped, but I am tired and could have missed it. I enjoyed that Spock isn't all he's cracked up to be. Now, I'd like to see a good, old-fashioned, Spock Prime and Chrisitne Prime that somehow allows them in the same timeline and wrecks havoc on the rookies. Are you up to the task? I am facing some illness and it would give me a real thrill to have a long story that rocks the pillars of ST canon. I guess I am throwing down the gauntlet; can you do it? Make it sexy, messy, angry, angsty, and shocking for the #2 bench. Good luck. :D
Trekkie2 chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
Excellent incite into Gaila's past life, although I'm reading that Orion women had a tendency to be in a position of wanting to be owned and controlling the enslaver. Did that come from "ST: Enterprise," I don't know. I watch every single episode except the one that involved the Orions. That's what I get for relying on Netflix.

You should pick up the comics that link in to the next movie. Uncle Frank (yes, he was abusive) was Winona's brother, and it has been implied that she died sometime before Kirk entered the academy. My favorites are the latest two issues. Something absolutely terrific for Scotty, happens at the end. They have written just about everybody but Chapel into the comics. Don't know why. I'm hoping Chapel hooks up with McCoy (the way it should have been) instead of pining for Spock. Gaila isn't mentioned at all.

I will be interested in reading your insights on the life of a character that will have it much worse than Gaila did, in the next movie, now called "Star Trek Into Darkness." It's going to be a shocker for a lot of Trek fans. Of course, that's my opinion.
Obsessive66 chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
I enjoyed this - thank you.
Lorelai Pattern chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
wow. The writing is fabulous, the crews dynamic is spot-on, and I love the way everything flows together nicely! Amazing story
Faith chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Yeah, Yeah, Yeah! Another fabulous story. I love that you are writing so much right now. New Trek Verse with a tough Christine. I like this. And I like Gaila being someone who has trouble in her down time. Makes a lot of sense. I especially like Jim's Grandma. Good note there. Well done.