Reviews for The Collected Adventures
A neat little scene:-)
Beatlemaniac45 chapter 11 . 3/7
Ha ha ha
Beatlemaniac45 chapter 8 . 3/7
The speckled band has always been my favorite. It was the first one I ever read. Another fantastic chapter
Beatlemaniac45 chapter 7 . 3/7
Sherlock himself wasn't always too appreciative of Watson's accounts of the cases though.
Beatlemaniac45 chapter 5 . 3/7
Great chapter
Beatlemaniac45 chapter 2 . 3/7
Hissssss! John should see better! He should be with SHERLOCK, not mary
mrspencil chapter 63 . 1/23
A poignant little scene.
Ennui Enigma chapter 63 . 1/13
Vivid picture of a lovely lady Mary... waiting and worrying for her "boys" to return safely from a case. Aptly titled chapter.
I'm Nova chapter 63 . 1/13
Such a moving piece! So many, many kudos. Thanks for sharing this!
mrspencil chapter 62 . 12/22/2015
A warm scene :-)
I'm Nova chapter 62 . 12/21/2015
Thank you for this heartwarming snippet.
Ennui Enigma chapter 62 . 12/20/2015
Poor weary Watson. I'm glad he has Holmes to comfort him and cover him with warm blanket. In the morning, they can resume their conversation and share gifts.
KathyG chapter 48 . 6/15/2015
Whoa! What happened here? This is a ficlet just begging to be expanded! Who's plotting to kill Dr. Watson, and why? For that matter, why him and not Sherlock? Where is this scene happening? If it's at 221B Baker Street, then who on earth would be hanging outside their doorway, waiting to murder and mutilate Dr. Watson? If they're not at home, then where are they, and how does Sherlock happen to have his violin with him? How does Dr. Watson get out of this predicament? Do tell! :)
heirofblack chapter 9 . 10/28/2013
I loved this chapter! At first I thought it was from Watson's point of view, not Sebastian's! :D
jack63kids chapter 61 . 7/24/2013
Oh, I so hope that you write what happens next. Wonderful scene setting and I'd love to hear from you what action occurs next. I love the servant's response before and after (presumably) speaking to her mistress. I could see the BBC reproduction very clearly. Have to be Jeremy Brett - but who would play Azaria!?