Reviews for Through The Eyes Of The Spider
Greenleaf's Daughter chapter 4 . 5/9/2013
Don't stop! I just read all chapters for the first time in one go and loved the first three, the fourth ... not so much. You started out that well within canon and the switch to include some of BBC Sherlock's characteristics destroys the original feeling/mood I get from the first three chapters. At least for me. BBC Sherlock is great but then I would expect another (more modern) way of telling such a story right from the start. I really like your idea since I think it's entirely within the realm of possibilities that Holmes is frightened by Moriarty (and in the Russian TV series Holmes even strikes Moriarty as if he's truly frightened and doesn't see any other way of defending himself in that moment; in this series Holmes also is very good at picking locks, by the way) and I like the way you include the talk between Moran and Moriarty at the beginning since (seeing how they go about at Reichenbach) they clearly have to be in league somehow. Please go back to a 'canon-only' story and save BBC Sherlock for a story in its own right. Looking forward to the next chapter whenever it comes!
James Birdsong chapter 4 . 5/8/2013
Good four chapters.
Avid Reader chapter 4 . 1/11/2013
Please continue this story! It is one of the best ones I have read under Sherlock Holmes!
Laura chapter 4 . 1/6/2013
Hi I did really enjoy what I wrote but as you've pointed out yourself it is very short. I would like to read more but it feels more like just 1 chapter at the moment
Arty Diane chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
That was an interesting character study, creative and in character. You only had 2 gramatical mistakes, other thatn that the english of the story was perfect.
"...Holmes is unwilling but put his dearest friend in danger." Should be 'unwilling to put...'
"...the consulting detective was a forced to be reckoned with." Should be 'a force to be...'
I liked the end a lot, a forshadowing to tie it in with the original story and a bit ironic. Well done!