Reviews for Puella Magi Kiseki Magica
Xyzantylzethyrioses chapter 19 . 4/24/2015
Plot twist: There is no plot twist. No recovery. Just doom. Nobody wins. Not the villains, not the protagonists. Nobody. Nothing. Just the entire universe being raped, and not disappearing.

The beginning of the story was interesting, but I cannot possibly recommend this story to anyone. At least Rebellion has a known character "win". This is very well-written, but it is horrible to any reader. There is no target audience, in my opinion.
Xyzantylzethyrioses chapter 2 . 4/23/2015
... Had a thought.
Can't they have Madoka turn Homura into a human, then keep contracting and turning back for infinite wish loops? ... Scratch that. Have both Homuras involved so that they can do that in a permanent time freeze. Just sit in a circle holding hands (and Kyubey) alternating which Homura gets shot and which uses the time freeze.
Unless it's for full-form witches only. Even then, just run down to witch form by using too much magic.
Xyzantylzethyrioses chapter 1 . 4/23/2015
Yeah, I thought Madoka's canon wish was complete horse **** too.

From Episode 1 I wanted her to wish to just do something along the lines of stopping the creation of witches permanently and eliminating Kyubey. When Kyubey brought up the heat death thing, I thought they could just have someone wish to fix that, lol. Kyubey is so stupid. Get two people together. Don't even need to be girls. Have them wish, one to keep the available energy of the universe constant and one to be able to stop the formation of witches, or turn them back, or whatever. Sure, it's paradoxical but the wish system in general has no explanations.

I can believe the Walpurgis thing. I think that officially it was a conglomeration of witches or something? but whoever decided that is an idiot.
the Oracle of Akemi chapter 19 . 10/31/2014
Interesting ending...
Werewolf559 chapter 19 . 9/15/2014
Alright, I've been long overdue for this, (I am so sorry) but I'll give you my thoughts overall. Now since I pretty much read it all at once, and haven't re-read it, my thoughts might be a bit all over the place, so forgive me for that. Anyway... Once I read "I have won" I just couldn't help but say it out loud in light's voice(I've... WON). Evil laughter followed, yes. Well in the first place, Madoka magica is a pretty dark anime... for this genre anyway... but you've managed to take it and add your own flavor of *cough*depairandmisery*cough* speaking of which, the way you just broke little miss mary sue Madoka, brought the most evil grin to my face... (god I'm awful). As for Homura... I thought it was cool that the other "her" basically became her own character, after a while, I forgot they were the same person! (Ok not really, but you get my point.) Kyuubey... still hate the little bastard and always will, but I did like what you did with him. I imagine him thinking of something along the lines of "dance puppets dance!" as he watched everything unfold, exactly as he planned.
As for the others... honestly, I feel bad for saying this, but I really don't care that much about any of them. Just felt they were there to move the story along, and add some bulk. (I mean Kazumi got killed off so fast, what the hell man?) Err... well my favorite part was... well I'm sure you can guess... (madoka's breakdown) And the rest... is a blank. Now do you see why I waited this long?! This is terrible! You can hardly call this shoddy write up a review.

P.S. I loved it. And you're awesome.
Hasane-chan chapter 19 . 6/6/2014
Oh my gosh the last few chapters made me cry for like an hour straight! This fanfiction is really good, one of those that can be read over and over again and can't be tired of!
Garibaldi the Black chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
Kyubey: If you feel in the mood for a wish, call me.
Homura: I am so unfriending you right now.
TheBleachDoctor chapter 19 . 5/26/2014
...
HOLY FUCK.
HOW DID YOU TOP REBELLION?!
TheBleachDoctor chapter 3 . 5/25/2014
...
Why the hell are you adding "desu" at the end of Mitichiko's sentences? Do you understand what that word means? It isn't some cutesy word at the end of sentences, it means "it is". It makes her sound like a freaking weeaboo.

If you're going to write this in English, please restrict usage of Japanese to terms and name suffixes. Otherwise this sounds really, really bad.

Other than that, I love the premise.
Timmy Sparx chapter 19 . 3/13/2014
Upon finishing your FanFiction, my soul gem became fully corrupted, and I turned into the largest witch in the history of the world... Is what I would be saying if I was a Puella Magi, or in fact, a girl. I sort of maybe started screaming at 2 in the morning (lucky everyone I live with are very deep sleepers) as soon as I finished this.
You are a truly sadistic human being... Honestly... Truly... I mean wow, even Gen Urobuchi himself couldn't manage that. I think he just named a successor. Congratulations, you successfully mulched my hopes and dreams. I think this story just earned itself a spot on my "Never think about again" list, along with so many other things. I mean, wow! Nothing has ever made me want to watch the ending of Death Note again, but this just sealed it. DAMN ALL KINDS OF DAMNED THINGS! I'M ON A RANT! DON'T INTERRUPT!
No matter how good this story is, or how many recommendations I give it (you know, at least 3 on every site I'm on) I utterly despise it, loath it, hate it, damn it (worship it, build temples and start religions about it).
And for all of the reasons I have stipulated above, this just made my top 20
Congrats GrimGrendel, you've successfully made the shelf.
*Mashes the crap out of favourite button*
SEESWildCard chapter 19 . 12/20/2013
You monster. You Bastard. I hate you. I despise you. I respect you. I abhor you.

I cannot in good conscience put this on my favorites, despite how well written it is. It is simply too Grim-Dark for me, which is saying something considering I have some of Adam Kadmon's darkest and saddest stories on my favorites and have gone through a lot of PMMM, Nasuverse, Evangelion, MLP Dark-fics.

I congratulate you. You heartless bastard, you have successfully made me so repulsed by the grim-darkness of a work to try and forget it's very existence while at the same time acknowledging it and pouring every ounce of hate and disgust I can at it. You are a soulless bastard.

I deny you.

Gonna read Order of the Stick now.
AyanoHaze chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
Damn...this story is...i dont know, indescribable in many ways? So many unimaginable things here...so many depressions,,

Congratulations, my friend..u have created one of the most depressing and entertaining story that i've ever read
Well, i kinda hope that u will create a sequel from this story, but it is up to you of course..:D
StormFarron185 chapter 19 . 10/26/2013
"Fuck you."

That's what I said when I finished reading. I love this story and I hate it at the same time. This story should be praised up to the heavens and thrown into the depths of hell, probably where the second half of Death Note resides.

I just, I don't even...

I'm not crying like I expected, I just, feel nothing. Is this a Depression? Is this what it feels like? I don't understand about how I feel towards this story.

*sighs* Well, at least in my head, Homura and Mitchiko live a full and happy life somewhere. So it's not all bad.

*Claps* Bravo on such a masterpiece that I despise and love.
sociallinksora chapter 19 . 8/26/2013
There is, my friend, a very special place in Hell made just for you. You reap what you sow, so to speak, and will be living out this amazing story for all eternity. from every view point possible.

but no this was really a great fic, probably the best i've read yet.

However I did find some flaws in your epilogue's logic: First, if 'Akemi' could use the shield to go back after the sand ran out, why then couldn't Homura? Also why would she wait to make the jump once Madoka became a witch? Without much change this can actually be another timeline that ultimately leads to the ending in the anime. Although for the sake of having an extended alternate ending, these breaks from canon can easily be overlooked.
Timmy Sparx chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
Wow your syntax is appalling (please don't call me a bully for this) I found heaps of misused words in that chapter. There's also quite a few misspelled words in there too, and what's more, they stand out.
I'm not sure what to make of this yet, but that's a good thing. I just hope the plot fairies don't appear on this story to destroy the entire Puella Magi universe (for me at least).