Reviews for Back to Yesterday
Questfan chapter 10 . 5/18
This had absolutely everything in it and you almost made me cry when I thought you had killed Joe. Thank you for a wonderful read.
ljlover2001 chapter 5 . 2/2/2013
Oh dear, those two stubborn Cartwright boys are never going to be reconciled, at this rate
Personally, I think that Joe is more in the wrong than his big brother is. Adam has been left in charge, by Ben, and when he saw his little brother (and 10 is only little, whichever way you slice it) up on an untried horse, no wonder he was mad. I think Adam showed a great deal of restraint; if Ben had been there I think he would have spanked his little boy.
Then, Joe goes about feeling hard done to, and I don't really know why, trying to avoid Adam, all the time, and then ends up destroying the lovely frame that his father made for Adam's diploma.
Once again, Adam is mad, but still remains fairly in control, that is until Joe screams at him, 'I hate you'
That boy deserves a good hiding IMHO
ljlover2001 chapter 4 . 2/2/2013
Oh boy, that Little Joe sure knows what buttons to press to anger his big brother, doesn't he? What on earth did a ten year old Joe think he was doing, trying to ride a barely broken horse? This doesn't show him to be grown up; it just shows how young and irresponsible he is
And I really feel for Adam, having to cope with the knowledge that Joe doesn't need him anymore
ljlover2001 chapter 3 . 1/30/2013
I really enjoyed this chapter, but felt rather sorry for poor Adam. He so wants to be a proper big brother to Little Joe again, but feels that he has lost that place to Hoss
ljlover2001 chapter 2 . 1/29/2013
So far I have only read the first two chapters, yet I think you have definitely captured the Adam that I like to write about, in my own stories. I see him resentful of a new mother, at first, but softening towards her, once Joe was on the way. And when Joe was born, I see Adam falling completely in love with his baby brother and vowing to always be there to take care of him, even if there were times when Joe didn't think he needed taking care of.
macberly chapter 10 . 1/19/2013
This was an amazing and beautiful story! I love little Little Joe stories and I love when his brothers are there and protective! Just a great read! Thank you for sharing!
gaben chapter 10 . 1/18/2013
Loved every chapter, though I must admit I was nearly having a melt down when I thought joe was dead. You handled the conflicts and personal angst of the characters well, very much in the vain of their cannon personas ... I could well imagine Adam suppressing his emotions and guilt almost incapacitating him. Very emotional in some parts. The drama and action was also well written, your portrayal and the dialogue spat out by jenkins was great... Very nasty character, motivations clear and plausible, as we're joes and Adams reactions. Well done.
gaben chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
Great little per-lure to where we are in their lives. Nicely written. Excellent for your first fic.
Elbertina Robert chapter 7 . 12/6/2012
This story is sad but intense. It is great however I did not know that Adam was sick or something that had him blacking out a lot. It is good how you work that segment in. Thinking that is was a bad dream or was it reality? I can't wait to read the next chapter. Thank you.
Elbertina Robert chapter 5 . 12/6/2012
At first when I read "WHAT DID YOU DO!?" I thought Ben came home and was yelling at Adam about what had happened at the Logging Camp. Then you focused on Adam yelling at Little Joe. It may a little more sense then but I thought it was a bit harsh when Adam shook Little Joe that way. I will read the next chapter and see if Little Joe and Adam can work things out after they cool down. Good story!
MJ chapter 10 . 11/22/2012
Great story. I do enjoy reading young Adam and Jow stories I just think there is so much to explore in their relationship.

Looking forward to reading your next story.
R - Equine Writer chapter 10 . 11/18/2012
This story could not have been bettered in any possible way! The whole nightmare of happenings in the previous chapters was smoothed over perfectly in this epilogue. RJ, you are a fantastic writer! I can not wait to read your future stories. You have reminded me how much I love Bonanza - I haven't watched an episode of this series in ages! In fact, I'm beginning to feel it's about time I wrote a Bonanza story for fanfic. Maybe I will sometime.

I just want to say I love the way how you phrase everything. You really do have the perfect way with words - and I particularly loved the way how you said 'Sometimes yesterday wasn't all that long ago'. It tied in perfectly with the title of the story, and brought it to a satisfying and heartwarming conclusion with those words that we all wanted to hear: 'I love you, too'.

I just want to apologize for writing such long reviews. But to be honest, I can't seem to say enough about this story.

Thankyou so much for sharing your talented writing with us, and I look forward to reading another story by my favourite author on fanfiction!
R - Equine Writer chapter 9 . 11/17/2012
Amazing! The ending was beautiful. The wording was spectacular. It couldn't have been better in my mind.

I am honoured that you were inspired by one of my reviews! Thankyou!

Sorry for taking ages to get around to reading and reviewing! Afraid I don't have time to read the epilogue right now, but hope to read it soon!

Thankyou so much for sharing your wonderful story! You certainly have enormous talent! :-)
Guest chapter 10 . 11/14/2012
Very glad you gave us the Epilogue. I really enjoyed this story - thanks for writing it. And I'll look forward to more of your stories.
Iluvlittlejo chapter 10 . 11/13/2012
I liked the ending and thought it very fitting! I enjoyed this, even the twists and turns and look forward to your next venture!