Reviews for The Fall of Lord Frieza
Starcloudy94 chapter 7 . 10/30/2015
awesome. hmm, I wonder what can happen. :] Awesome story.
Starcloudy94 chapter 6 . 10/30/2015
Yes finally. Goku arrives I wonder when that was going to happen.
Starcloudy94 chapter 5 . 10/30/2015
This is awesome, but how long does it take to master the Kiaoken? I'm just curious to know, but so far this is a good story! :]
Starcloudy94 chapter 3 . 10/30/2015
Yes, that is awesome. I just hope nothing "really" bad happens. :]
Starcloudy94 chapter 2 . 10/30/2015
I see where this is going and I'm enjoy it! :]
Starcloudy94 chapter 1 . 10/30/2015
Somenody told me about this story,and I have to say it is pretty excellent. I like how everything is detailed. Just keep up the good work. :)
starwarsdude8221991 chapter 58 . 10/20/2015
A really good story wish I had more to look forward to but amazes Bing all the same.
Guest chapter 58 . 9/27/2015
Good and all I like it . But it's a shame you never had yamcha and iyon have kids would have like to have read about that
Jlate chapter 47 . 9/29/2015
About DBM: Why do you say there's a massive incest subtext between Vegito and Bra
Michael1357 chapter 45 . 9/20/2015
Haha your not alone, I also support death battles results
Michael1357 chapter 43 . 9/20/2015
It's really a shame you made,this before golden frieze was revealed haha
Random Guy chapter 58 . 9/14/2015
AMAZING STORY I HAVE NO WORDS!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/12/2015
Only thing wrong with this is the fact that you shit on goten and trunks every chance you get, seriously, we get it. You hate them. Not to mention during the Zangya and bojack fight, bojack mentions using her to surprise the opponent by killing her. Even though in this timeline, that never happened, and I don't blame you for this next one, but freiza, from resurrection f, should be WAY more powerful then anybody in dragon freiza has trained for years in this can fix, while it only took canon freiza 6 months to surpass Goku and vegeta.
Some girl chapter 15 . 9/12/2015
...please tell me that "Check the clock, it's go time!" line from Inyon in chapter 15 was a reference to Team Four Star's Revenge of Cooler, when the burly green guy said the same damn thing. PLEASE. I would die laughing if it was. And I wanna die laughing.

PLEASE. God, you have no idea how much I love this story. Seriously, I'm having conflicted feelings about Frieza right now, and I absolutely DESPISED him in Resurrection 'F'. And now I'm loving this ivory-skinned bastard and his little friends, including the crazy Saiyanness herself. I wish he was a good guy now. Damn it.
Mjoern chapter 34 . 9/11/2015
"to socialize more"!
says the one that haven't socialized with her gang mate despite the eons they spent together..

aw c'mon a mammal-like and reptilian-like hybrid
there is more genetical differences between Frieza and Zangya than between a human and say.. Patrick the starfish, yeah that sound about right..
1,311 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »