Reviews for The Fall of Lord Frieza
Mjoern chapter 25 . 9/6/2015
I think it's weird how and when Slak unlocked their potential..
It's not something he would do without an urgent need, it should have been done as a means to defeat Broly..

No taunts, no smirks, no games..
Boring! his arrogance is the best part of the character along wth the design..
taking that away is very much OOC no matter how you get to explain it..
Mjoern chapter 15 . 8/31/2015
Majin Buu?! what? isn't that a bit too soon
Mjoern chapter 14 . 8/31/2015
you're right especially considering that the sun has a gravity strong enough to catch 9 planets, there is no way, an heavily damaged Coola could have escape such a gravity and get away from the scorching heat
Epyon Masa chapter 48 . 8/31/2015
Wait a sec... Bojack and Zangya referred to events in the movie... Events that hadn't happened in earlier chapters. She fought Frieza, but he spared her, while Bojack was mutilated by Piccolo. Bojack never got the chance to use Zangya, because she had long since left the battle. She never died.
Voltrasin chapter 38 . 8/28/2015
Can Glace at 100% power beat Gotenks in his base level? I know that there are no fusions in this story, I am only curious.
Mjoern chapter 12 . 8/30/2015
First few sentences read react..
WAIT WHAT?! 65 M was her base POwerlevel?!
They can't be equal!, she can be a sidekick but not a rival!
OMg no! let me guess..
if she doesn't die, then it means...
she beat HIM?! and then went all full retard worst than Goku acting all "hey you were the strongest person I have sparred with let's be.." freaking!" friends!"
I need to read that.. Let's hope I am wrong..

having read the whole chapter..
Fucking Mary SUE!

What?! meta-cooler saga, I haven't watch the freaking movie (just know it involves vegeta being kicked in the nuts) but can't they team up to get he dragonballs and kill each other after getting their revenge? they hate each other but they are not completely stupid!
Mjoern chapter 11 . 8/30/2015
Ow c'mon! WTF? he gets on a random planet and encounter a 50M and then end up on another random planet to meet some sayian mary sue that can reach super sayian and that seems to know kaioken or some powering up technique other than the super sayian for some reasons..
And the worst is that you implied in last chapter that he would make her an ally despite how dangerous she can be while he killed the croc guy that could have proved useful all the while not being a threat to him at all..

Ok I am being a bit biased I freaking love crocs 3 x'D
But still this Onyon girl is some freaking Mary Sue..
Mjoern chapter 10 . 8/30/2015
Damn Frieza, you don't get to meet a 50 000 000 everyday, at that point there might be 10 this strong in the whole universe (especially another reptilian badass)
what a waste killing him even if he insulted your mother, you basically just had to remove your helmet and you'd have anything you want from them.
I don't see Frieza acting like that, especially since he is alone against the whole team of Z-fighters, he would need strong guys like them to occupy the OP human team to not be bothered
Mjoern chapter 5 . 8/29/2015
I think the fight against the armored squadron is too one sided..
they are not pushovers, they managed to give a hard time to Piccolo and one of them beat Gohan and that happened at least 1 years after the the end of Frieza saga since Goku was on earth..
I know their powerlevel from the games are super low but looking at the kind of fight they put up against Gohan and Piccolo I'd say they should be all around 1M.
They are mostly the strongest of their race and some of the strongest fighters in Cooler's part of the galaxy.
As for their Character, well it's likely they never had a choice in their allegiance even though they are loyal to Cooler because they can understand they are lucky to be so high ranked and those guys care about each other, I think it was Neiz that showed anguish and anger when Piccolo killed Bore or the other way around..

I think you made the humans way way too strong especially with this annoying Kaioken screaming everywhere..
I mean Yamcha killing Salza, seriously?!
The kaioken is not a matter of being strong enough to master it, the humans cannot do it simply because their body cannot take the strain just like their skin is too soft to block a bullet..
Tambourine at barely 150 would laugh at being shot, while Yamsha even at 1 000 000 would get killed by a bullet if he didn't dodge or block the bullet with his ki
No one has ever mastered the kaioken under King Kai before Goku because everyone he tried to teach was humans or creatures alike and humans cannot force this kind of powers on their bodies..

I think t's disappointing for a fic centered around a villain to use great lesser villain such as the armored squadron guys as cannon fodder just to demonstrate something that you already explained in the note of the previous chapter..
Mjoern chapter 3 . 8/29/2015
So Cold is about to take Cooler with him to earth and both will be killed by trunks leaving Frieza alone as the king
Mjoern chapter 1 . 8/29/2015
Cold killed his wife because he feared his sons would be too soft
Guest chapter 36 . 8/17/2015
I have a lot of respect for a story that can admit that the main character isn't the strongest, when you decided to let go Gohan fight Cell I was really surprised. I do love the story and the overall concept in which you have pulled off perfectly (especially in the background of the Frost demons.) I liked the way you don't provide authors notes to deter from the story, and your ability to admit so and so isn't the best. My only form of advice would be to create more complex character drama, for example I wanted to see I you more conflicted at the loss of at least of a family member so it would have given her a reason to fight Frieza, more things like Midgyo and Frieza slowly becoming equals as the story progresses. This is a good story, but a bit of drama would have given it much more depth as well as some autocorrect errors. 8/10
Poop Benedict chapter 58 . 7/29/2015
You really missed out on naming the fusion Freaku or something.
Daniel chapter 2 . 7/22/2015
Great series so far in my reading hope it gets better and better as it progresses.
KitsuneNoYomeiri chapter 1 . 7/6/2015
When there is a new speaker, there is a new paragraph.
1,293 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »