Reviews for The Fall of Lord Frieza
pointer39 chapter 57 . 8/14/2013
A little surprised that this battle only went on for a chapter, but nonetheless excellent job. It's amazing how Bills is such a... child... it's worse than Fat Buu...
Nightshade1712 chapter 57 . 8/13/2013
I like the ending, its seems to add a mystery to it, that maybe they could find new worlds, new friends, and of course new enemies, I plan on making many sequels to my DBZ fic, with many different crossovers, new attacks new gear and of course new super forms for all of them, well most of them, any way good job on the chapter, and I am going to be sorry to see this story stop being updated, well any way great job on the chapter, I would say update soon but that would end the story sooner.
humancyrax chapter 57 . 8/13/2013
Nice I like Goza too bad we didnt see a supernova/spirit bomb fusion
super mystic gohan chapter 57 . 8/12/2013
damn it was a draw loll I would mind reading another rematch but that anit gonna happen this story been great and its good work and effort you put in this cant wait for the final and what surprises await
Impstar chapter 57 . 8/12/2013
Wow, talk about an epic battle. I look forward to the last chapter of this story, it's been a good ride.
jcogginsa chapter 57 . 8/12/2013
the way I understood it, the fusion dance requires similarities such as height and power level, whereas the potara ear rings could e used by anyone
kingpariah chapter 57 . 8/12/2013
that... was... EPIC! epic fight indeed. you should make an art rendition of goza, or maybe find someone that might be willing to do it for you. if my art skills weren't so amateurish, i would definitely do it. i may have become a fan of this fic when it was around the jamemba saga, but i've enjoyed your writing greatly. looking forward to the finale.
Plasmic chapter 57 . 8/12/2013
Great chapter. Goza is a beast fighter. This is a great rendition of BoG, will there be any art for goza to get a better idea of what he would look like?
Cant wait for finale
Update soon
Plasmic
Blake2020 chapter 57 . 8/12/2013
Thats was a really cool chapter and the fusion was great too between goku and frieza against thats foe Bills and his master probably stronger then him very cool? I wonder with that hold different universe thing if it possible that goku and frieza and the gang can visit different universe sound like a interesting idea? Well great work and it was epic chapter and i looking forward to more soon?
ShadowLDrago chapter 57 . 8/12/2013
Shame he didn't make a death Kamehameha, which is a merge of the Death Beam and the Kamehameha, with the piercing and speed attributes of the Death Beam and the raw power of the Kamehameha, or the Burning Spirit Bomb, a merge of the Supernova and the Spirit Bomb, that would be interesting...
Einsig chapter 38 . 8/9/2013
I thought Goku learned the Fusion Dance on Yardrat. Did you decide to just retcon the Fusion Dance out of the timeline?
Einsig chapter 30 . 8/9/2013
One plot hole and one glaring grammar failure.

In chapter 25, Cell already used Instant Transmission to show up for the Frieza vs Goku rematch.

Sound is not "visible". Yamcha's voice would be "audible".
uchiha isuke chapter 51 . 8/5/2013
Pan to put it simply was a bitch in the anime and it seems no matter how many time you say you hated the buu arc and won't do it people keep asking.
uchiha isuke chapter 45 . 8/5/2013
To be honest numbers had no meaning after the namek arc since the power levels were just getting to damn ridiculous.
uchiha isuke chapter 29 . 8/5/2013
So frieza is roughly 25 years old if you want to put him by a human lifespan.
1,117 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »