Reviews for The Fall of Lord Frieza
Voltrasin chapter 38 . 8/28
Can Glace at 100% power beat Gotenks in his base level? I know that there are no fusions in this story, I am only curious.
Mjoern chapter 12 . 8/30
First few sentences read react..
WAIT WHAT?! 65 M was her base POwerlevel?!
They can't be equal!, she can be a sidekick but not a rival!
OMg no! let me guess..
if she doesn't die, then it means...
she beat HIM?! and then went all full retard worst than Goku acting all "hey you were the strongest person I have sparred with let's be.." freaking!" friends!"
I need to read that.. Let's hope I am wrong..

having read the whole chapter..
Fucking Mary SUE!

What?! meta-cooler saga, I haven't watch the freaking movie (just know it involves vegeta being kicked in the nuts) but can't they team up to get he dragonballs and kill each other after getting their revenge? they hate each other but they are not completely stupid!
Mjoern chapter 11 . 8/30
Ow c'mon! WTF? he gets on a random planet and encounter a 50M and then end up on another random planet to meet some sayian mary sue that can reach super sayian and that seems to know kaioken or some powering up technique other than the super sayian for some reasons..
And the worst is that you implied in last chapter that he would make her an ally despite how dangerous she can be while he killed the croc guy that could have proved useful all the while not being a threat to him at all..

Ok I am being a bit biased I freaking love crocs 3 x'D
But still this Onyon girl is some freaking Mary Sue..
Mjoern chapter 10 . 8/30
Damn Frieza, you don't get to meet a 50 000 000 everyday, at that point there might be 10 this strong in the whole universe (especially another reptilian badass)
what a waste killing him even if he insulted your mother, you basically just had to remove your helmet and you'd have anything you want from them.
I don't see Frieza acting like that, especially since he is alone against the whole team of Z-fighters, he would need strong guys like them to occupy the OP human team to not be bothered
Mjoern chapter 5 . 8/29
I think the fight against the armored squadron is too one sided..
they are not pushovers, they managed to give a hard time to Piccolo and one of them beat Gohan and that happened at least 1 years after the the end of Frieza saga since Goku was on earth..
I know their powerlevel from the games are super low but looking at the kind of fight they put up against Gohan and Piccolo I'd say they should be all around 1M.
They are mostly the strongest of their race and some of the strongest fighters in Cooler's part of the galaxy.
As for their Character, well it's likely they never had a choice in their allegiance even though they are loyal to Cooler because they can understand they are lucky to be so high ranked and those guys care about each other, I think it was Neiz that showed anguish and anger when Piccolo killed Bore or the other way around..

I think you made the humans way way too strong especially with this annoying Kaioken screaming everywhere..
I mean Yamcha killing Salza, seriously?!
The kaioken is not a matter of being strong enough to master it, the humans cannot do it simply because their body cannot take the strain just like their skin is too soft to block a bullet..
Tambourine at barely 150 would laugh at being shot, while Yamsha even at 1 000 000 would get killed by a bullet if he didn't dodge or block the bullet with his ki
No one has ever mastered the kaioken under King Kai before Goku because everyone he tried to teach was humans or creatures alike and humans cannot force this kind of powers on their bodies..

I think t's disappointing for a fic centered around a villain to use great lesser villain such as the armored squadron guys as cannon fodder just to demonstrate something that you already explained in the note of the previous chapter..
Mjoern chapter 3 . 8/29
So Cold is about to take Cooler with him to earth and both will be killed by trunks leaving Frieza alone as the king
Mjoern chapter 1 . 8/29
Cold killed his wife because he feared his sons would be too soft
I have a lot of respect for a story that can admit that the main character isn't the strongest, when you decided to let go Gohan fight Cell I was really surprised. I do love the story and the overall concept in which you have pulled off perfectly (especially in the background of the Frost demons.) I liked the way you don't provide authors notes to deter from the story, and your ability to admit so and so isn't the best. My only form of advice would be to create more complex character drama, for example I wanted to see I you more conflicted at the loss of at least of a family member so it would have given her a reason to fight Frieza, more things like Midgyo and Frieza slowly becoming equals as the story progresses. This is a good story, but a bit of drama would have given it much more depth as well as some autocorrect errors. 8/10
Poop Benedict chapter 58 . 7/29
You really missed out on naming the fusion Freaku or something.
Daniel chapter 2 . 7/22
Great series so far in my reading hope it gets better and better as it progresses.
KitsuneNoYomeiri chapter 1 . 7/6
When there is a new speaker, there is a new paragraph.
silverhawk88 chapter 1 . 6/21
Man I always come back to reading this story. It is still one of a kind.
Duke9295 chapter 58 . 5/9
So here's a question on my mind right now:

Since Dragon Ball Super has been announced recently, will you be making sequels to your Dragon Ball Z Fanfictions?
tarrangar chapter 48 . 5/6
Actually Buus cocoon was hidden on earth and Babidi came to earth in search of it he had no idea there was so many strong fighters there to fuel Buus awakening.
tarrangar chapter 41 . 5/6
Only if we are bilingual in the right language, people like me who knows English and Danish still can only read it in one.
1,154 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »