Reviews for The Fall of Lord Frieza
Rufael chapter 13 . 8/5
So in this AV, Frieza will defeat Robo-Cooler. Do we get to see Frieza take on Broly too? :D would be freaking awesome :))
Rufael chapter 12 . 8/5
This chapter was kick-ass! :)) and i like this Inyon character too. She sounds like Goku :))
Rufael chapter 11 . 8/5
If i was Frieza i would have said: "you're hired". Man i laughed so much at this ending :)))))))))))
Rufael chapter 10 . 8/5
I like Frieza even more now :)). But a being with a fighting power of 50mil during Frieza's time seems a bit far-fetched. He either would have been under Frieza's rule or dead by his hand. He did not allow the saiyans grow too powerful because he feared they would one day challenge his power. But this Croc lived to achieve 50mil? Anyway, it's your fic so i won't say more on the subject ;)
Rufael chapter 9 . 8/5
Nice story so far. I'm actually fund of Frieza changing his ways from a tyrant to maybe a hero. Just like Vegeta. I like Frieza now :). Question though: the Tree of Might... wasn't there supposed to be a Saiyan there too? Turles i think he was called.
Rufael chapter 36 . 8/7
Cool chapter. Someone definitely needs to get to SSJ3 lvl :))
Rufael chapter 33 . 8/6
Nice :). And Bojack was sooo obsolete :))
Rufael chapter 32 . 8/6
FOUR YEARS! :))))))))))))))))
Rufael chapter 31 . 8/6
Well i sure did not see Frieza going to Heaven to visit his mother. But i'm glad he smacked some sense into Goku at the end... I liked your ideas :)
Rufael chapter 29 . 8/6
Wow. Nice ending on this one
Rufael chapter 28 . 8/6
Good thing Cell didn't get a Senzu like in the anime... Cool chapter
Rufael chapter 27 . 8/6
Dude...i really love this story and how you implemented your original arcs, situations and comments with the actual manga/anime. Still like Frieza...every chapter a but more. Kind of sad this wasn't how it actually ended up with dbz...
Rufael chapter 26 . 8/6
Man that zen kaioken is really ingenious
Drakkius chapter 58 . 8/1
Hi, I know you said at the end your writing isn't spectacular, but I have to disagree.

Your characterization is phenomenal, every single person in this story feels believable as they were in the show.

Thanks for a good read.
Lord rage quit chapter 54 . 7/14
Funny thing is he's bills in the italian dub, but in everything else he's beerus or something like it. Which sounds like beer. Where Whis is supposed to to be Whiskey
1,282 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »