Reviews for The Fall of Lord Frieza
LeoV chapter 58 . 5/7/2014
Finally finished this story. Great, really great. As I said I have never liked Frieza, however this story made me like him.
Guest chapter 8 . 4/26/2014
You seem to copy Team Four Star A lot.
Zach chapter 53 . 3/26/2014
I have some questions and statements... I do not like where the relationship between Frieza and Zangya is heading. I hope they end up loving each otheragian. It would have been nice if Cooler came to tbe in the Battle Of Gods saga . Is Emperor Pilaf going to be in the sa
tabitha.scott.923 chapter 58 . 3/25/2014
This was an awesome fanfic I shall continue reading your stories! I'm a little dissapointed that buu didn't come but hey it's your story and u do as u please! Keep up the god work
saskue uchia chapter 24 . 3/25/2014
blue and green blanet
tabitha.scott.923 chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
Great chapter! After I read honor trip I kept hearing about how you had a great story so I had to check it out! Totally awsome
Guest chapter 54 . 3/4/2014
I love it. Its different but in a good way you took action and inspired it with romance and family.
Swg chapter 58 . 3/2/2014
I love this story. I'm really really sad it had to end. You rock bro, keep it up.
Guest chapter 33 . 2/28/2014
Frieza is Uub? I knew it!
Zach chapter 3 . 2/15/2014
I know the death saucer chopped of Frieza's tail but what about the other part of his tail that he lost during the spirit bomb? During the whole story does Frieza have his full tail or is it only 3/4 of a tail? Or does it grow back? I am only on chapter 3.
Tepheris chapter 56 . 2/5/2014
Sad to see this story coming to an end, but it's been quite a fun and worthwhile read (or rather listen). I was very impressed with the Janemba arc, I could picture Majin Janemba's disfigured form so vividly I hope I don't have nightmares… just scary! I've never been able to picture any fanfic on this site as clearly as your story, so kudos to you good sir, your wordsmith level is OVER EIGHT THOUSAAAAND! I fear that I don't do your story justice in how I've just breezed by without leaving so many reviews, but I'm not the type who leaves reviews unless I'm really moved.
Your delightful series has somewhat inspired me to make my own series. I'm either going to call it Cooler Heads Prevail or Thousand Cranes, though I'm more inclined towards the latter considering it is a Tienshinhan centered fic. On the other hand a lot of the deviation from canon DBZ will be caused by Cooler intercepting Goku's pod on his way to Yardrat and I will justify the necessity of Tien's boost by Goku's absence. If the concept would even Moderately interest you, I would be humbled if I could bounce more of my ideas for the story off you.
But enough shameless self-promotion. I have to say I am not buying the idea that Frieza and Goku could use the fusion dance for one simple reason: the inherent asymmetric differences between Arcosian and Saiyans. If Goku had a tail, maybe the differences could be dismissed, but as I don't see you pulling that out of Goku's rear the difference of an extra limb seems an insurmountable obstacle.
(Channeling Death the Kid): ITS NOT SYMMETRICAL!
Too bad they don't give reviews on the basis of words written, this seems like I could have made four decent-sized reviews. Huh, this is probably why I don't give out that many reviews, I take several paragraphs.
The Anguished One chapter 58 . 1/23/2014
Fantastic story. It was great seeing someone like Frieza become a hero. While it had its flaws, this story will be one I shall remember. Thank you for writing it.
euroteres chapter 12 . 1/14/2014
Haha, Tsansorm. I get it now XD...
euroteres chapter 11 . 1/14/2014
Oh god I nearly died laughing. I already knew about Inyon because I read Guardian first but that was just hilarious.
guest chapter 53 . 1/5/2014
actually i think bill would win as omega shenron is at a lower plane of gods
1,117 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »