Reviews for The Fall of Lord Frieza
Why Yamcha chapter 24 . 5/16
God dammit I was afraid of this. Yamcha and inyon are pairing up, aren't they? Agh I didn't want that to happen. I woulda have much preferred if she stayed single or at the very least paired up with Frieza. Say what you like but their interactions were adorable to see. Well anyways good chapter and all but disappointing nonetheless.
I have a question: How is Freiza going through a "mid life crisis"? What does that even mean?
I love the story but to be honest this freiza would have destroyed goku. if frieza beat broly he can crush fully mastered super saiyan
very good I hate the buu saga too
Vegeta "a mad, demented god" Hoo Hoo ho I'd that right PUDDING CUPS FOR EVERYONE. Ta ta visit again... Or I'll turn my hair blue? I don't know I stopped watching at the end of cell and starters at the saiyan saga. I'm getting back into it. Great story.
Epyon Masa chapter 52 . 4/27
If only this was made after getting all the details. We now know that Bills is Beerus and that he's actually a cat. It feels kinda strange, to be honest...
BEERUS MUDDAFUKA chapter 46 . 4/8
A: I hope you brought Raditz into the mix. B: IT'S BEERUS! NOT FUCKING BILLS! GET IT STRAIGHT!
Grrrrr chapter 45 . 4/8
Grrrrrrrrrrrr...I still think Frieza and Inyon would be good together...Fuck Yamcha!
Uzu chapter 33 . 4/6
Well...At least Frieza is getting someone awsome like Zangya, But what about 18? Will she return? But I am glad she didn't...huh...hook up, with Krillin, I fucking hate that pairing(I hate ALL cannon pairings). And I say again, FUCK YAMCHA!
Uzu chapter 32 . 4/6
...Yamcha better back the fuck away from Inyon... Yamcha is a fucing sleezbag, he doesn't deserve her! If you pair then togeth, Then; FUCK YOU!
PLEASE chapter 11 . 4/3
Please tell me that Inyon will be a main character! PLEASE!
Lazer355 chapter 58 . 3/30
A truly great ending for a great story.
Lazer355 chapter 57 . 3/30
I must admit, that was better then SSJ God, but i still like the movie myself.
Lazer355 chapter 49 . 3/30
That... thing is more terrifying then Buuhan, but not as strong, right?
Lazer355 chapter 46 . 3/30
Was Babidi brought back along with everyone else? Cause if he was then he would have ample time to resurrect majin buu.
1,282 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »