Reviews for The Fall of Lord Frieza
Rufael chapter 25 . 8/6/2016
Wow! Oh WOW! Frieza won but still became an ally to Earth and the Z fighters? The Univers flipped on it's head for sure now :)). Awesome
Rufael chapter 24 . 8/6/2016
Awesome! The long awaited fight is happening at last :D. And it doesn't disappoint.
Rufael chapter 22 . 8/6/2016
Somehow i was expecting their latent powers to be awaken during their fight with Broly. Thsi fight seemed a bit short. I was expecting a similar struggle with the one the Z fighters had against him. But still, it was enjoyable :). One another note, i can't exactly picture what a Litt looks like, but an Arcosian and a Litt... Don't make a very good match i think. The beak seems to be in the way :)). Was hoping one of the Arcosian women to become Frieza's love interest, if only to start rebuilding their race
Rufael chapter 21 . 8/6/2016
Wow Frieza and his team will manage to beat Broly so easy? It's Broly we're taling about... hope this fight lasts longer :D
Rufael chapter 20 . 8/6/2016
I thought his aura and hair go greenish at his LSSJ form. Anyway...awesome. Can't wait to see a real fight. But...if Frieza takes out Broly, Goku should be no problem, right? I mean, Goku only managed to beat Broly with the help of Vegeta, FUture Trunks, Piccolo and Gohan. And this was more or less before the Cell Games and after the android attack. So Goku was already at his SSJ 2. Or i could be off :))
Rufael chapter 19 . 8/6/2016
Sweeeeet. I was hoping for a fight between Frieza and Broly :D
Rufael chapter 37 . 8/8/2016
Sweeeeeeeeeeet! This reaaaally had to happen :)
Rufael chapter 18 . 8/5/2016
Well taht's definitely one way to skip the Buu saga :))
Rufael chapter 15 . 8/5/2016
Wow. This exchange of respect for one another was great.
Rufael chapter 13 . 8/5/2016
So in this AV, Frieza will defeat Robo-Cooler. Do we get to see Frieza take on Broly too? :D would be freaking awesome :))
Rufael chapter 12 . 8/5/2016
This chapter was kick-ass! :)) and i like this Inyon character too. She sounds like Goku :))
Rufael chapter 11 . 8/5/2016
If i was Frieza i would have said: "you're hired". Man i laughed so much at this ending :)))))))))))
Rufael chapter 10 . 8/5/2016
I like Frieza even more now :)). But a being with a fighting power of 50mil during Frieza's time seems a bit far-fetched. He either would have been under Frieza's rule or dead by his hand. He did not allow the saiyans grow too powerful because he feared they would one day challenge his power. But this Croc lived to achieve 50mil? Anyway, it's your fic so i won't say more on the subject ;)
Rufael chapter 9 . 8/5/2016
Nice story so far. I'm actually fund of Frieza changing his ways from a tyrant to maybe a hero. Just like Vegeta. I like Frieza now :). Question though: the Tree of Might... wasn't there supposed to be a Saiyan there too? Turles i think he was called.
Rufael chapter 36 . 8/7/2016
Cool chapter. Someone definitely needs to get to SSJ3 lvl :))
1,306 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »