Reviews for The Fall of Lord Frieza
Rufael chapter 37 . 8/8/2016
Sweeeeeeeeeeet! This reaaaally had to happen :)
Rufael chapter 18 . 8/5/2016
Well taht's definitely one way to skip the Buu saga :))
Rufael chapter 15 . 8/5/2016
Wow. This exchange of respect for one another was great.
Rufael chapter 13 . 8/5/2016
So in this AV, Frieza will defeat Robo-Cooler. Do we get to see Frieza take on Broly too? :D would be freaking awesome :))
Rufael chapter 12 . 8/5/2016
This chapter was kick-ass! :)) and i like this Inyon character too. She sounds like Goku :))
Rufael chapter 11 . 8/5/2016
If i was Frieza i would have said: "you're hired". Man i laughed so much at this ending :)))))))))))
Rufael chapter 10 . 8/5/2016
I like Frieza even more now :)). But a being with a fighting power of 50mil during Frieza's time seems a bit far-fetched. He either would have been under Frieza's rule or dead by his hand. He did not allow the saiyans grow too powerful because he feared they would one day challenge his power. But this Croc lived to achieve 50mil? Anyway, it's your fic so i won't say more on the subject ;)
Rufael chapter 9 . 8/5/2016
Nice story so far. I'm actually fund of Frieza changing his ways from a tyrant to maybe a hero. Just like Vegeta. I like Frieza now :). Question though: the Tree of Might... wasn't there supposed to be a Saiyan there too? Turles i think he was called.
Rufael chapter 36 . 8/7/2016
Cool chapter. Someone definitely needs to get to SSJ3 lvl :))
Rufael chapter 33 . 8/6/2016
Nice :). And Bojack was sooo obsolete :))
Rufael chapter 32 . 8/6/2016
FOUR YEARS! :))))))))))))))))
Rufael chapter 31 . 8/6/2016
Well i sure did not see Frieza going to Heaven to visit his mother. But i'm glad he smacked some sense into Goku at the end... I liked your ideas :)
Rufael chapter 29 . 8/6/2016
Wow. Nice ending on this one
Rufael chapter 28 . 8/6/2016
Good thing Cell didn't get a Senzu like in the anime... Cool chapter
Rufael chapter 27 . 8/6/2016
Dude...i really love this story and how you implemented your original arcs, situations and comments with the actual manga/anime. Still like Frieza...every chapter a but more. Kind of sad this wasn't how it actually ended up with dbz...
1,315 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »