Reviews for The Fall of Lord Frieza
Rufael chapter 32 . 8/6/2016
FOUR YEARS! :))))))))))))))))
Rufael chapter 31 . 8/6/2016
Well i sure did not see Frieza going to Heaven to visit his mother. But i'm glad he smacked some sense into Goku at the end... I liked your ideas :)
Rufael chapter 29 . 8/6/2016
Wow. Nice ending on this one
Rufael chapter 28 . 8/6/2016
Good thing Cell didn't get a Senzu like in the anime... Cool chapter
Rufael chapter 27 . 8/6/2016
Dude...i really love this story and how you implemented your original arcs, situations and comments with the actual manga/anime. Still like Frieza...every chapter a but more. Kind of sad this wasn't how it actually ended up with dbz...
Rufael chapter 26 . 8/6/2016
Man that zen kaioken is really ingenious
Drakkius chapter 58 . 8/1/2016
Hi, I know you said at the end your writing isn't spectacular, but I have to disagree.

Your characterization is phenomenal, every single person in this story feels believable as they were in the show.

Thanks for a good read.
Lord rage quit chapter 54 . 7/14/2016
Funny thing is he's bills in the italian dub, but in everything else he's beerus or something like it. Which sounds like beer. Where Whis is supposed to to be Whiskey
Why Yamcha chapter 24 . 5/16/2016
God dammit I was afraid of this. Yamcha and inyon are pairing up, aren't they? Agh I didn't want that to happen. I woulda have much preferred if she stayed single or at the very least paired up with Frieza. Say what you like but their interactions were adorable to see. Well anyways good chapter and all but disappointing nonetheless.
Guest chapter 55 . 5/16/2016
I have a question: How is Freiza going through a "mid life crisis"? What does that even mean?
Guest chapter 25 . 5/9/2016
I love the story but to be honest this freiza would have destroyed goku. if frieza beat broly he can crush fully mastered super saiyan
Guest chapter 17 . 5/8/2016
very good I hate the buu saga too
Guest chapter 53 . 4/30/2016
Vegeta "a mad, demented god" Hoo Hoo ho I'd that right PUDDING CUPS FOR EVERYONE. Ta ta visit again... Or I'll turn my hair blue? I don't know I stopped watching at the end of cell and starters at the saiyan saga. I'm getting back into it. Great story.
Epyon Masa chapter 52 . 4/27/2016
If only this was made after getting all the details. We now know that Bills is Beerus and that he's actually a cat. It feels kinda strange, to be honest...
BEERUS MUDDAFUKA chapter 46 . 4/8/2016
A: I hope you brought Raditz into the mix. B: IT'S BEERUS! NOT FUCKING BILLS! GET IT STRAIGHT!
1,305 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »