Reviews for The Fall of Lord Frieza
ShinigamiMaster chapter 26 . 11/24/2012
Oh...my...Gods...

This...is beyond comprehension. You just perfectly accomplished making slowly making Frieza into a Para-hero. Heheheheh, Cell is SOOOO in for it now.

Also, I mostly agree on the Buu Saga stuff. You gotta admit that Vegeta showing actual affection to his family, and selflessly sacrificing himself in an attempt to stop Buu was a SUPER TOUCHING MOMENT.

Plus, with Hatchiyack at 100%, what's his ETA to Earth? Will we be able to see Gohan and Videl get together? I sure hope so. Maybe some more development with Frieza, perhaps a relationship with Ais?

While we're on the subject of pairings...I see what you did there, hinting at Yamcha and Inyon. I think it can work. Well, I hope to see more of this story in the future, else I might hafta track ya down and murder you. XP Either way, more power to you, and excelsior my friend!

Live Long and Prosper

SM
Ralf Jones chapter 26 . 11/23/2012
I have to say, I don't normaly like OC's, not when they are not well written...

But, I really like the OC's in this fic, Inyon is hands down my favorite OC, she's funny but also a badass, the way she is, she's the complete conterpart of Frieza...

That said, I really like that you're giving Tien the respect he deserves, that guy was awesome, but unfortunely the human characters just, kind of went missing on the series. He is a badass, he saved Android 18 from Cell, even when Cell was way stronger!

Keep up the good work!
FoolsGil chapter 26 . 11/23/2012
Filler chapter was good. Zen Kaioken sounds amazing. Would it be fine if I used it for my fanfic perhaps?
humancyrax chapter 26 . 11/23/2012
Good update I like the zen kaioken idea and Piccolo learning the shaman arts
NathanX chapter 19 . 11/23/2012
Great Chapter yet again glad you did a few chapters to enlighten readers on hatchiyak and Raichi because most have no idea about them(I don't know much about Raichi to be honest). And very glad you put Broly in your fanfiction because Broly rules! lol well back to reading.
Bills Feline of Destruction chapter 26 . 11/23/2012
Is there a reason why he didn't unlock Goku's potential?
Blue Cat chapter 26 . 11/23/2012
"His demonic groinspawn"? Wow, you don't pull your verbal punches, do you? XD

I quite like filler chapters, so I thought this one was a treat. I also like your description of Zen Kaioken. Always wondered why they never tried something like this in canon. It seems like such a natural thing for martial artists to do, since they already focus power in single body parts to deliver maximum power exactly at the right time, etc.
Nightshade1712 chapter 26 . 11/23/2012
I liked this chapter alot, I like how it shows how they got ready to fight Cell.
S.R.457 chapter 26 . 11/23/2012
Well... cell is dead man! also 10/10
Alpha Cyborg J chapter 25 . 11/22/2012
Wow. This story is pretty epic. I've been looking for a fic where Frieza changes and this completely delivers.
Valinar chapter 25 . 11/21/2012
Wow, that was epic...im speachless

about that special, normally i would not mind it, but this story is so awesome i would rather not have it if it slows down the main story.

stay awesome
S.R.457 chapter 25 . 11/21/2012
nice ending there Inyon... though i love how this trunning out!
ShinyShiza chapter 25 . 11/21/2012
DRAAAAAAAAMAAA BOOOOOOOOMB! LOLZ!
shadowwriter01 chapter 25 . 11/21/2012
Slak is right in this point. Vegeta has hardly the right to judge Frieza.

What I find interessting is Friezas reaction to Cell. In the anime he had absolutely no problem with him and was even working with him as he landed in hell.
Lord CyroMinion chapter 25 . 11/20/2012
I would say at least do the TVTropes page for this one, because it has gotten within the same category as Honor Trip. :P

As for a review special, I suppose it wouldn't hurt. I do admit I perfer the serious and real parts of the story [like at least the Raichi/Hatchi stuff fits in with later parts] more than specials, but others will probably want the comedic specials anyways. .
1,282 | « Prev Page 1 .. 63 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 83 .. Last Next »