Reviews for The Fall of Lord Frieza
shadowwriter01 chapter 28 . 12/2/2012
Yes, I also think it would be the best to let the Cell games stay more or less the same.
humancyrax chapter 28 . 12/1/2012
Nice update I wonder how strong 16s backup body will be
S.R.457 chapter 28 . 12/1/2012
gg cell gg
thomaskeatjr chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
pretty nice. u r a very talented. u should make ur own series, i am. ur very good.
Ralf Jones chapter 28 . 12/1/2012
Great chapter!, Loved the fighting, great job putting Frieza as a hardwork fighter and not a miracle-powerup fool!

Great job!
Franco M Romano chapter 28 . 12/1/2012
I read your whole story and is very good my friend
Hey if continuing after space travel with Frieza you could not incorporate a spatial tyrant is DC Universe: Darkseid this type has been around for millions of years and is an intergalactic tyrant and there are several alternative versions in the multiverse. It would be good to see the legendary Darkseid vs Freezer.
Or if your universe The Green Lantern Corps, will have been destroyed by the family of long Freezer or would be at war
Bills Feline of Destruction chapter 28 . 12/1/2012
Wouldn't Frieza been able to kill Cell? He was about equal to Goku. And Goku had knocked down Cells power by half. So Frieza should have been able to kill Cell.
silverhawk88 chapter 28 . 12/1/2012
Hey, you are planning on Frieza having a 6th form or was that just a figure of speach? Also, what was your inspiration behind inyon?
Valinar chapter 27 . 11/28/2012
this chapter is well written, but its not much diffrent from the original scene.
Hercule is still an idiot and goku takes focus in this part, but i know the similarities to the original story can quickly change and i would love to see those.

in short: i dont really have a reason to read this its too similar to the original, but i know it has to be there to advance the story. just remember to do that, advance Friezas story.

stay awesome.
ShinigamiMaster chapter 27 . 11/27/2012
So, they stay away for 7 years, giving time for us to see Gohan and Videl get together? Huh. Seems legit. Can't wait to see how this fight turns out. Also, I'd like to thank you. Your story led me to the Honor Trip story of Cell being a good guy. I like it!

Live Long and Prosper

SM
humancyrax chapter 27 . 11/27/2012
Seems like Launch might have a bun in the oven and good update as always
S.R.457 chapter 27 . 11/27/2012
And taht where I would start to RUN FOR IT! Go to caple corp and steel a space ship!
Crazybuu chapter 27 . 11/27/2012
"Good god we're doomed..." Frieza murmured.

I will be expecting Frieza to eat those words if Gohan goes ssj2, well that's if you have that planned.

Btw, 16 died after the cell games. Cell crushed his head which had everything that 16 was programmed in. Sadly, the dragon did not bring him back, which questioned if an highly advance A.I has a soul or not.
Nightshade1712 chapter 27 . 11/27/2012
awesome chapter, by the way just how powerful is Frieza now?
ShinyShiza chapter 27 . 11/27/2012
Frieza's reaction to Gohan... Priceless!
1,306 | « Prev Page 1 .. 63 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 83 .. Last Next »