Reviews for Holding On
YoreReader chapter 6 . 8/9/2014
This was really well done.

While showing Annie's recovery, you also showed us the changes happening between them. The road to recovery seems to have deepened their friendship even more. They're closer than ever before. And I'm glad to see it.

Thank you for sharing your story with us.
YoreReader chapter 5 . 8/9/2014
Hahaha. Annie's got two babysitters, lucky her.
YoreReader chapter 4 . 8/9/2014
Dangnabbit! She has an infection? At least the fever is going down so that's something positive. And with Auggie there to keep her company, she'll do even better.
YoreReader chapter 3 . 8/9/2014
Oh, Annie needed an Auggie hug. I don't blame her. Hugs do make you feel safe and secure. I bet all she needs to do is ask and she'll have all the hugs she wants.
YoreReader chapter 2 . 8/9/2014
If only friendships like theirs was the norm, I think we'd all be the better for it.

You make me want an Auggie Anderson of my own really bad.
YoreReader chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
I can't even imagine how it is seeing a loved one struggle with their life and not be able to do anything about it - I would most likely be a mess. Auggie's hung in there and now Annie's awake. That has to be a relief. I'm glad he was there for her when she awoke. Now to recovery.
Princesa Aerionna chapter 6 . 10/17/2012
Aww lovely story! Do you have any plan to make any sequel? I love how you describe their closeness and not end it all with a definite romantic end, like a kiss or something.
Marie King chapter 6 . 10/5/2012
A wonderfully written story I really hope you write a sequel you captured these two amazingly well!
diana teo chapter 6 . 9/21/2012
How can anyone be this close and yet, not close that gap?
Hazelmist chapter 6 . 9/19/2012
Awww I'm glad that at least Annie's injury gave them some time to bond and gave Auggie an opportunity to take care of her. Poor Annie.
Delylah chapter 6 . 9/19/2012
Aww, I'm not ready for it to be over. Lovely story though. Thanks for sharing :)
onetreefan chapter 6 . 9/19/2012
very good update and very good ending! wish you would write a sequel!
hikeyosemite chapter 6 . 9/18/2012
Thanks for your story. I really enjoyed it!
jvento chapter 6 . 9/18/2012
I really loved this. I'm just going to take this as canon? since tonight's episode skips a few months ahead and all.
call2wrshp chapter 6 . 9/18/2012
This was a very nice series of "recovery snapshots". Thank you for providing CA fans some sustenance during the lead up to the fall break. Well done.