Reviews for Things Happen For A Reason
Banana1028 chapter 11 . 6/27/2014
I know. There is a chance you deleted the other chapters to this story. But truth is is that your stories are one of the few stories I can get into right away. And I know its a lot to ask but your storie are truly amazing. Can you please post the remaining chapters to this story. Im not asking you to continue writing but just to post the remaining chapters you were talking about. But I think it would be great if you posted them. Thanks!
Hannah
Guest chapter 11 . 5/6/2013
What's the reason tha u can't just post them?! You'll b making so many ppl happy :)
Lky13 chapter 11 . 4/29/2013
Hate to see you go! Really wish you'd post what you already have written. You have taken us this far.
bjq chapter 11 . 4/29/2013
please post them. Sorry to lose an AMAZING writer
seriefreak14 chapter 11 . 4/27/2013
Sad news :(
courtney1006 chapter 10 . 4/8/2013
Love love love this story! Please update soon!
Guest chapter 10 . 2/20/2013
Love
kana117 chapter 10 . 2/18/2013
Great chapter and I can't wait for the next one. Please update again soon.
gigi.vergetti chapter 10 . 2/17/2013
Own poor lexie! Thanks that mark is there for her. Hope they talk with other about their feelings! UASAP kisses
ashmo2000 chapter 10 . 2/17/2013
It was hard for lexie and it's good mark is understanding;)
GoDownWithMyShips chapter 10 . 2/16/2013
Love the story. Please update soon
kana117 chapter 9 . 2/3/2013
Love this story and I can't wait for the next chapter.
jennyhale chapter 9 . 1/26/2013
I love this story, although it is quite sad that Lexie's friend died... I like a lot how you are progressing little by little in their relationship I don't like much those stories in which in the second chapter they are already together... I hope Meredith and Lexie can start to get along...
Update soon please.
gigi.vergetti chapter 9 . 1/12/2013
poor lexie :/ come on mark go to confort her, she needs you!
mark is in love :)
UASAP

kisses
bjq chapter 9 . 1/8/2013
awesome. I hope Lexie will be ok.