Reviews for The Adventure Of Steve
derp chapter 2 . 12/29/2012
I like the plot... Who's Donut? Oh yeah, you should try explaining more. It makes the story longer! like

'The first few zombies came charging to me, they looked like they were microwaved then was buried then became zombies' or something of the sort. Works a lot :) You should also challenge yourself like, 1000 words per chapter. I do that and now I can do 2000 words per chapter with ease! :D (If your wondering what my story is, It's called 'A Different Side' PJO story)

Yeah that's all I can say... Umm I'm not that good at reviewing but I hope these tips help you! :D
Guest chapter 2 . 10/2/2012
WOW! I think that you have a good story here, but it can be better with more detail! P
Guest chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
g
ZoeythePinkNinja chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
TOBUSCUS OUTRO!
Creepers rock chapter 2 . 9/28/2012
OC request thingy Benjamin Blazerod (goes by Ben) is an epic archer his bow is named Martyn in honer of Inthelittlewood and his sword is named lewis in honer of Xephos he also has a flint and steel and is a boss at fighting and potion makeing and redstone wizardrey hooray that be my OC request thingy
Guest chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
umm
name:james
skills:aventuring crafting mining fighting sword play inventing surfiving
.meat
age:17
Donut Yang chapter 2 . 9/28/2012
OMG! I'm sooooo happy you used my OC! Ty Ty Ty! Well, please remember the traits I told you about Donut. I'll list them again here. Female. Likes to cook(and is especially good at it) Writing. 19 years old. Quiet person, but opens up alot to her friends. A good person. Blackish brownish hair that is slightly curly, shoulder-length. Blue hoodie with white sleeves. Black leather belt with a gold buckle. White jeans. Pink convers and gloves. She's mostly like a Bomberman. Sorry! You can do whatever you want with the rest.
mumimy chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
CHEESE.
Donut Yang chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
Hey! I was the guest person who made that Donut thing. Anyway, Donut is also a nice and silent person. But she opens up more to Steve. Here's something to help...
Name: Donut
Age: 16
Favorite things: Writing stories, cooking, helping, hunting, fighting.

Hope ya use this idea!
TheRandomPotato chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Haha I love it! Please write more!
PastMemories chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
OC FORM
Name: Kitten
Age: Unknown :O
Looks: A typical female with black hair. Pale skin and gloved hands that resemble clawed gloves slightly.
Description: Good at hunting.
Extra: She seems to like fish...a lot...and I mean a lot. She's good with the bow and arrow.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
I know an Oc! Her name could be Donut! She has brownish blackish hair with a hoodie and jeans. She's also good at cooking! She's a nice person and lives with Steve! I REALLY hope you use this OC idea!
I Am The Real L chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
Pretty good.
SwordsOfEternalLight chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Wha-oh. I thought this was a copy of my story. No matter, as this story is EPICLY DESCRIPTIVE! RAAAAAAHHHH (goes and beats the crap out of nearest tree. Or desk.) Really, nice powers of description and implication! Now since I reviewed, UPDATE! NOWWWW!