Reviews for Life is What Happens
nij2401 chapter 16 . 5/20
YOU CANNOT BE SAYING THIS DOESN'T HAVE A HAPPY ENDING!
nij2401 chapter 8 . 5/20
I find this chapter both funny and worrying!
nij2401 chapter 6 . 5/20
Oooh... the suspense is killing me!
nij2401 chapter 3 . 5/20
Awwwwww yes it happened!
nij2401 chapter 1 . 5/19
I really, really love it so far! Can't wait to read the rest!
CauseItsVoodoo chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
SO GOOODDDD
Jay chapter 19 . 1/3/2014
oh my God. What on earth have you done? I can't believe it. *sobbing*
darn you, really. Please tell me that John isn't dead. Ugh im crying so hard right now!
Mystery Girl 911 chapter 19 . 12/10/2013
Too lazy to log in once again but oh my god… this chapter was just... beautiful. Have I told you how much I love your writing and this story? It's just so perfect and to be honest I don't think we could have gotten a better ending. Even though tragically John got shot and he and Paul never grew old together, this chapter was just as moving amd what a perfect bittersweet ending. Great work on this story. I LOVE it.
Guest chapter 19 . 12/9/2013
Oh god for a moment I thought you were going to reverse the roles and have Paul shot instead. I don't know what to think! For this to have such a huge impact, wow, that's just good writing. They were just about to start over again oh god are you kidding and me. That hurt so much reading it, I can't imagine what it was like writing it. Good job though, you wrote the scene in the morgue well, as heartbreaking as it was. I truly wish this could've had an alternate ending, but hey, "Life's what happens when you're busy making other plans." It was probably good that you didn't turn it into a John lives AU, it might've gone on forever with much more plot twists and drama that could've overcomplicated this story. So, as much as I love happy endings, making it sad added a sense of reality and finality to it. I've followed this fic since you reposted it and I'm quite glad I stuck around. You should definitely write more JP fics, if not multi-chapter, then one shots or something, you do write extremely well. Congratulations on a story well done!
Whatsmyusername27 chapter 19 . 12/9/2013
no..no no no no NONONONONONONONONONONONONONONO
*sobs*
That's all I have to say
Whatsmyusername27 chapter 18 . 11/14/2013
*tear rolls down cheek*
Wow. I'm really sad now but I still love your writing! Excited for the next chapter!
Guest chapter 18 . 11/14/2013
Oh jeez, I'd be lying if I said I didn't cry. That was really...calm of them actually. I expected Paul to be way more resentful than that but he handled it pretty maturely. I was quite happy when I got the email saying you'd posted and then I remembered where the story had left off but nothing could have really prepared me for such an emotional scene. Good job though, you're writing is superb as always. I'm sad this story is ending soon but I'm glad to have followed it ever since you reposted it. Can't wait for that last chapter :)
Mystery Girl 911 chapter 17 . 11/5/2013
Holy f*uck you are an AMAZING author! You've the characters nailed down perfectly. Very impressive. I love your writing so so so much it makes me laugh and it recently started to make me cry. But oh my lord I'm in love with this story and your flawless writing. Can't wait for your next update, seriously this is some great stuff!
Whatsmyusername27 chapter 17 . 10/19/2013
You are SUCH a wonderful writer. This is such a beautiful story. Looks like its not go an have a happy ending though :'(
Good old fashioned lover girl chapter 16 . 8/11/2013
Your style of writing is great, really beautiful.
Aww, it isn't going to be a happy ending? I think I have a clue on what will happen four years later.
I'll be waiting for the next chapter!