Reviews for Pokemon: True Amity
lololol chapter 3 . 6/14/2014
plzzz make chap4!
PokeV96 chapter 3 . 5/13/2014
Nice story dude! I finished reading mario and sonic heroes unite, and it was awesome. But pleeeeaaassseeee start on chapter 4. we want it so mucH!
jjckmonkeybreath chapter 3 . 8/23/2013
Wow that's a bit of a cliff hanger. Dude can you plz write chapter 4. I'm not OK with a good story with no end.
jjckmonkeybreath chapter 2 . 8/23/2013
Good job. Keep your pride up and write a fourth chapter. I need something to look forward to when heros unit ends.
jjckmonkeybreath chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
Wow I can already I'm going to like this. *smiles*
Maikou chapter 3 . 8/13/2013
Dang, this is a good story! but can you make Piplup change? Piplup are special to me. When I played Pokemon Mystery dungeon Explorers of Sky (My first Mystery dungeon game) I became a Piplup, and I hate to see a pokemon that gave me such an emotional ending to a game used as a prankster. it just...feels wrong to me, and I really hope you do something in this story to make Piplup change to a more serious Pokemon. that's my only real complaint with this story so far. I can't wait to see what happens next! remember, PLEASE MAKE PIPLUP MORE SERIOUS IN FUTURE CHAPTERS! I hate to see Piplup made a prankster. IMPISH NATURE ISN'T THE PRANKSTER KIND! more of the lonely-ish kind, ok? that's my review of this story up to this point, please continue this, and please stop making so many dang cliffhanger dag blast it!
Essteka chapter 3 . 11/5/2012
Sorry for taking such a long while to review this. Anyway, nice job on this chapter. the interactions between the characters were great. Mew seems to be a bit more carefree, which makes for a fun character. It was interesting to see Pikachu visiting his orphanage, as well as seeing the dream he had. Also, interesting way to end this on a cliffhanger. I'm curious to see what's gonna happen next.

Mage of Hope chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Awesome! Love the descriptions and all!
mastercheif4431 chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Very nice, well thought out.
Essteka chapter 2 . 9/22/2012
Nice work here. I have to admit the chapter felt a bit short, but it was a good chapter nonetheless. Great job with the characters here. I liked the part with Meowth as the bank owner, as well as the part where they met Team Elite. Overall, really good work.

RonnyBravo the Breadghost chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
An excellent start to the story! As with most people who are reading this story so far, I have been reading Heroes Unite, and since I have been a huge Pokemon fan for a long time, I decided I'd pick this one up. You've done an excellent job with describing the personalities of the Pokemon of Team Amity. And you have created an interesting mix of Pokepark and Mystery Dungeon. I'm looking forward to this story as it comes along!
I'm Not Mad- I'm Alice chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
This makes me really want to play Red Rescue Team or Explorers of Time again...

I popped over from Heroes Unite!, and I must say I am in love with this story! I love how you've included the starter Pokemon, of several regions, the ever so popular Pikachu, and even the rarity Mew all together, and gave them such PERFECT personalities! I already love it, and it's barely the first chapter. Great job, I can't wait to see more. :)
JoltyEon chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
Loved the Mystery Dungeon series and the concept of rescue teams. Your story plays well with that world. I like the uniqueness in your character's personalities. Not too bad writing/grammar-wise either. Keep it up!
Essteka chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
Well, I've been enjoying your Mario and Sonic crossover. And since I'm a Pokemon fan, then I guessed I should read this fic as well. I gotta say, I wasn't disappointed. This was a REALLY good start.

It's the first time I'm reading a fanfic entirely about a group of Pokemon, with no humans around. I have no idea if there are other fics like that, but this one is simply the first one I'm reading. It was great to have it be told from Pikachu's POV. The combination of Pikachu, Charmander, Piplup, Chikorita and Mew is an interesting idea. I'm gonna enjoy seeing them act as true companions. Although I will admit it is odd that a powerful Pokemon like Mew is hanging out with regular Pokemon like the other four, but I'm sure I'll get used to it. You've done a good job giving a personality to each Pokemon too. Overall, great start and I'm looking forward to read the next chapter.