Reviews for The Mockingbird
bcsantos chapter 15 . 20h
Loved this. Thank you for your work and for sharing your creativity :)
gazpacho14 chapter 1 . 3/3
WOW! I love Grisham and other legal thrillers and stories, so this was just up my alley. It was intriguing, suspenseful, and very informative how the legal system works. And YAY CHICAGO! I recognized all those areas in the city and E-town! Peeta was so sweet throughout. I really enjoyed this story and intend to re-read it again.
insidejokepartyof1 chapter 15 . 1/26
I really enjoyed this story. Wish it could have gone on longer.
LiveWriteReadLove.Lit.Everlark chapter 15 . 1/23
This was sooooooo good! I loved this story! Katniss being scared to take a chance with Peeta loved that. I also loved how caring and how Peetas character was. Imagining him with glasses...I loved that :) just really loved this whole story and I loved that Katniss was scared to take a risk with Peeta yet also couldn't leave him on his case and that. Just seriously loved this. :)
mansts chapter 15 . 1/7
This story is so wonderful! I loved reading it!
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 15 . 10/8/2014
Great work! Loved it! :)
JennaGill chapter 15 . 10/5/2014
Such a lovely conclusion and hope for the future of Lawyer!Everlark! Great job Jeeno!
K chapter 15 . 8/18/2014
Cute.
Pinkie8 chapter 15 . 8/17/2014
Love love loved this story and I am so sad it is over! Looking forward to reading more of your stories in the future!
justmelillajag chapter 15 . 8/12/2014
Thank you so much for writing this. I loved every word of it!
Norbert's Mom chapter 15 . 8/11/2014
I'm glad Katniss was able to get away from the soul suck that was HP&C. The ending was very sweet. Great job.
Prizz chapter 15 . 8/11/2014
Weee They got married! Im so happy with this story's conclusion. Thanks so much for sharing this with us! 3
Guest chapter 15 . 8/9/2014
As a recent law school graduate, I really enjoyed this story! As I'm soon to start working as a first-year associate myself, I could completely understand everything Katniss and Peeta were going through. I just wish I had my Peeta starting with me haha! Thanks for sharing, your writing is amazing!
Loueze chapter 15 . 8/10/2014
Awww, lovely ending Jeeno. I always knew that Peeta would not last at HP&C but I am glad that Katniss too finally made the break from them too, to work for a smaller company. Sometimes its worth the lower salary for the increased quality of life! And thank you for dropping in that little word "wife"! Its just that lovely added drop of closure to a relationship that did start off very rocky...

I hope someday you might treat us by revisiting this pair in drabble form? Never say never! ;)

(And happy birthday MalTease.)
geauxtarver chapter 15 . 8/9/2014