Reviews for The Mockingbird
bantam-shine chapter 15 . 11/5/2015
I loved this story so much. Peeta & Katniss's characterizations were spot-on. The case was exciting. The evolution of their relationship was natural & sexy. I sighed with relief in the last few chapters when Peeta won & he & Katniss got their happy ending.
sonya.vasquez chapter 15 . 8/29/2015
Awesome story, I really enjoyed it.
colleenegan25 chapter 15 . 7/3/2015
Just read this story and loved it! As a girl from outside Chicago I loved all the Chicago references. :) great job!
bcsantos chapter 15 . 5/5/2015
Loved this. Thank you for your work and for sharing your creativity :)
gazpacho14 chapter 1 . 3/3/2015
WOW! I love Grisham and other legal thrillers and stories, so this was just up my alley. It was intriguing, suspenseful, and very informative how the legal system works. And YAY CHICAGO! I recognized all those areas in the city and E-town! Peeta was so sweet throughout. I really enjoyed this story and intend to re-read it again.
insidejokepartyof1 chapter 15 . 1/26/2015
I really enjoyed this story. Wish it could have gone on longer.
LiveWriteReadLove.Lit.Everlark chapter 15 . 1/23/2015
This was sooooooo good! I loved this story! Katniss being scared to take a chance with Peeta loved that. I also loved how caring and how Peetas character was. Imagining him with glasses...I loved that :) just really loved this whole story and I loved that Katniss was scared to take a risk with Peeta yet also couldn't leave him on his case and that. Just seriously loved this. :)
mansts chapter 15 . 1/7/2015
This story is so wonderful! I loved reading it!
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 15 . 10/8/2014
Great work! Loved it! :)
JennaGill chapter 15 . 10/5/2014
Such a lovely conclusion and hope for the future of Lawyer!Everlark! Great job Jeeno!
K chapter 15 . 8/18/2014
Cute.
Pinkie8 chapter 15 . 8/17/2014
Love love loved this story and I am so sad it is over! Looking forward to reading more of your stories in the future!
justmelillajag chapter 15 . 8/12/2014
Thank you so much for writing this. I loved every word of it!
Norbert's Mom chapter 15 . 8/11/2014
I'm glad Katniss was able to get away from the soul suck that was HP&C. The ending was very sweet. Great job.
Prizz chapter 15 . 8/11/2014
Weee They got married! Im so happy with this story's conclusion. Thanks so much for sharing this with us! 3