Reviews for The Awakening Part I: Second Chance
OctilleryPrince chapter 1 . 5/24
Ughhhhhhhhh, the main character is THAT kind of person.
Arkraiththeepicbrony chapter 9 . 8/14/2015
Woah I dint know that quote was actually from Pokemon. Second time reading is just as amaziing
nipstain chapter 1 . 2/1/2015
GAAAAY
Psy is a Gardevoir chapter 9 . 1/5/2015
Awwww! So sweet! I'll admit lemons/close to lemons aren't really my thing but the rest of the story is so adorable! I love every one of those Pokémon! (Absol, Riolu, Feraligatr and Gardevoir are my favorites.) I hope you update soon!
UnsungMelody2209 chapter 9 . 9/22/2014
That was a pretty great story. Had lots of emotions and a well thought out plot. I really hope that this story will continue. I cant wait to read the next part. Hopefully it's out already since this was last updated some ungodly amount if time ago. Anyway. Great job I really enjoyed the story. It was unique to say the least. Continue the good work :)
Hepemopalmo chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
I know its too early but reading the first chapter REALLY filled the empty gap I was looking for after reading another great story. Glad you made this :D
Guest chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
ship it like fed x
Ace of Snipers chapter 8 . 4/6/2013
Do you mean The Fragrance Of Dark Coffee from Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney?
DaredChance chapter 9 . 1/20/2013
I have sincerely and thoroughly enjoyed the first part of this story, and hope 'n pray that it will last much longer.
Thank you for this and do us all a favor and keep up the good work.
Silentshadow011 chapter 9 . 11/25/2012
I only have one concern with this fic, and it's that shiny Pokemon are just colored differently, they aren't much different from regularity colored Pokemon. However fics have the liberty to alter aspects, so just so you know.

Overall

this has been quite the magnificent story. I'm very impressed with how well you can create scenarios that yank at heart strings. You have an admirable talent at the romantic scenes this is an unforgettable work you've produced, you should be proud.
a better name chapter 2 . 11/23/2012
Seems okay... Your character strikes me as something of a Gary Stu.
Speaks with Pokemon, rescues abused Pokemon, gets with the hot lady Pokemon, is some kind of hero... Nothing wrong with sharing a little fantasy, but it doesn't always make for great reading.

-excerpt-
Geanne tapped me on the shoulder and gestured to herself. "Normally Gardevoirs aren't colored like me. If a Pokemon has an uncommon color, they're referred to as 'shiny'. 'Shiny' Pokemon are usually much more powerful than their commonly-colored counterparts, and often have special abilities that are unique to them."
-excerpt-
I assume that you know that's not how that normally works? In game, shinies' stats and abilities are the same as their non-shiny counterparts. All's fair in fanfic and war, but thought I'd make sure you knew that.
UEG nastykiller chapter 9 . 11/16/2012
this is a very good story and I really enjoyed, even though I took my about 4 hours to read all 9 chapters
Shadow Cloud 5283 chapter 9 . 11/13/2012
great story! cant wait for part 2! also how many people tried to call that number? wouldn't that be funny? This is great, I'm still having issues with my stories, and hopefully i can over come my writers block also.
Shadow Cloud 5283 chapter 8 . 11/2/2012
God! Why do you make so many good stories? I'm at the point of tearing up right now! Ah, any ways, great story as usual. I'm predicting some foreshadowing here, with Tim... don't give anything away!
SneakyDevil chapter 6 . 10/8/2012
I have to say, I'm impressed. Not many Pokemon fanfics could pull off what your doing with plot/ romance.

Good Hob, keep it up!