Reviews for the games we play
sleepy queens chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
I love this.
ClaireBear1982 chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
Now that was an unusual pairing I must admit! I never thought of those two as friends. Yet alone them being that close. Very different and very surreal.
ladyoftheknightley chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
I loved this combination of characters - this line just summed them up "They were masters of secrecy, lies and deception - both of them.", and it fits in so well with canon. I loved Narcissa giving the hint about modifying someone's memory to Lockhart, and how you wrote the friendship between the two, too. Nice job, thanks for sharing!
DobbyLovesSocks chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
Interesting pairing... Well written. I liked this.
witchinhiding chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
I love the way you described their characters, I thought it was really clever! Well done on the unusual paring :)
AmzyD chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
First of all, I like the way how you presented this friendship, it couldn't have been easy to portray as it is quite a random pairing, so well done there. I think you could have expanded more in certain areas, like when setting the scene the words "cold and empty" are good but maybe not enough to establish vivid imagery. I really like the idea of secrecy and you portray Narcissa very well! Good job :)
Cookies-and-Ink chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
This was really interesting, I wasn't sure what to expect when I saw the pairing and yet you made it work so brilliantly! I can just imagine them both being conniving in school, you've really fleshed them out as characters for me.

Wicked one shot, really clever and creative too. Merci,

Abby x
sangkar chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
Um. That was really lovely

One thing I don't understand is how they're friends - you might want to elaborate on the history of that friendship because they don't seem to know each other at all in the books. But I definitely liked this pairing, it's unusual but you made it work.

But other than that little detail, I really enjoyed reading it. Only you might want to type out 'and' rather than &, because it's more commonly used in freeverses. But that's just a personal preference, I think.

I loved your prose. It was neat yet poetic, and all the words flowed really well. Great job!
Fire The Canon chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
Lockhart is truly the dumbest Ravenclaw I've ever seen. But... there is truly something I like about him. He makes me laugh :)

I really enjoyed this. It was definitely very original and very well written. Hmmm... Gilderoy and Narcissa; that's probably a relationship they'll never ever own up to in their lives.

Great writing and thanks for entering :) I really enjoyed this!
Tyson's Best Friend chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
This was actually a pretty good story for it being about my two least favorite characters. I don't know why I read it though. Just decided it looked good I guess. And did you know that your story is exactly the 610,000 story to be published on this fandom? If not then congratulations. If you did know then congratulations. :B *thumbs up buddy!