Reviews for STARS ABOVE Side Story: My Sunshine
Lurker35 chapter 4 . 3/22
Holy Moly, this is more heart breaking than canon!
Olive343 chapter 4 . 2/10/2014
I'm not crying! I'm not. I'm just cutting onions... in a wind tunnel... and it's dusty!

That was really nice. Very good. Now I'm going to sleep (cry).
Themulchmeister chapter 4 . 1/2/2013
A brilliant tragedy. Touching and highly emotional. You somehow made Mami's demise even more painful and heartbreaking than the canon version.

Well done. Brilliantly written and a superb story all-round. Now back to Stars Above...
nased0 chapter 4 . 12/21/2012
That was a heart touching story. I have really enjoyed it.
PlatypusTheThird chapter 4 . 12/19/2012
Oh my God... that story... that... *wipes tear away*
Jade chapter 3 . 12/5/2012
I'm a kyouko and sayaka fan but I like this story pls continue. Also my mom used to sing to me that song believe it or not. She used to say I was her sunshine too. I miss it.
Themulchmeister chapter 3 . 10/19/2012
I've found your very first mistake in all your stories so far:

"It was the only think [thing] I could think of…

But considering that's the first out of both Stars above and all your other Puella Magi fics you should feel pretty proud of your quality writing.

I was a little confused here; was there a flashback. I think the scene with Kyoko and Mami is a flashback so it must be going in and out of flashbacks.

Oh and I finsihed Oriko Magica finally so I at least get the characters from that series. Now please update soon.
Themulchmeister chapter 2 . 10/16/2012
It's great the way you've incorporated Oriko Magica with your Stars Above fanfic. Poor Mami having her memories eaten though...Then again at least it wasn't her entire head this time!

I've only got two chapters of the Oriko manga left to read so I should have it finished before I read the next chapter.
Themulchmeister chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
Now that I've actually read a few more chapters of Oriko Magika, I can make some sense of what's going on in this story. Once I've finished the seven chapter manga (got three chapters left to read) I'll read the rest of this one as I'm guessing there'll be spoilers or other important themes raised from the Manga.
Doku-Sama-219 chapter 2 . 10/3/2012
This story seriously needs more reviews, the depth of detail in which you go through is fantastic.

I like how you portrayed Kyoko's anger at the beginning of this chapter, the fact that she can't deal with what happened and portrays it through unrestrained anger just shows how deeply she feels about the loss. And again, when she had to relive her family's death made me a tad bit emotional too.

You portrayal of Mami is brilliant as well, still smiling even if it's not a situation to smile about - you made her seem so carefree, light-hearted, and the reassurance she acts out towards Kyoko got me too. Trying to tell her friend to keep cool even though she herself doubts it. Mami-san to a T.

I can't wait to see what happens in your next instalment. Until then, I wish you all the best.

Doku-Sama-219 chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
Dropped into the deep end already. Goddamn. And a murky one it is. I love how angry Kyoko is, even though she seems to be lifeless.

I feel so sorry for Kyoko right now, even if it was by her own hands, losing Mami seems to have taken one hell of an effect on her. I hope that it was a mercy kill and that Mami's only hope was by ending her life; I think that the thought of Mami willingly raising her musket to Kyoko would pretty much push her over the edge.

The immediate cliff-hanger is great as well; and I like your way of writing too.

Just off to go read the next one, and probably see Kyoko spiral down. Poor thing.

Keep up the good work.